13| lunch

JULIA'S POV

"Coming right up" waitress says winking before going back to the kitchen as Riddle watches after her.

He goes to stand up but Theodore pulls him back. "Please, just let me get my meal first before you go snog the waitress I do not wanna wonder what happened with it" Theodore says and Riddle sits down with a smirk.

"Whatever you say, man" he says. We all wait for our drinks impatiently. And soon enough the waitress arrives.

"Here you go, enjoy" she says smirking before sliding Riddle a paper with her number written on top of it.

I hold myself back from rolling my eyes. It's so disgusting and cringe to even look at.

Waitress makes it to the kitchen with Riddles eyes staring right at her butt. He drowns down his drink before standing up.

He leaves us and does a little jog to the kitchen before disapearing out of our sight.

I focus back on my drink not really paying attention to conversations going on around me.

"Julia? Julia? JULIA" I hear Enzo scream as I finally look up from my drink. "Huh?" I ask.

"Are you okay? You know with all of this" Blaise asks pointing to kitchen with nudge of his head.

I look to see everyone giving me looks of pity. And if there's anything I hate more then Riddle, it's when everyone treats you like you're dumb and broken.

"I'm fine. Trust me it's all good. I don't care or mind. I'm over him" I say to them with a smile before taking a sip of my drink.

"If you say so" Tom responds before they all continue talking. I also jump into some conversations.

"So Tom, I heard you had a secret girlfriend" Regulus says smirking at Tom who is now getting nervous.

"No-no I don't, who fucking told you that? I mean it's-it's not true" Tom starts stuttering as we all laugh.

I take a glance to Astoria who seems to be getting red on her cheeks. "So Tom and Astoria" I smirk.

"What- what no that's not-not true" they both stutter as everyone else gasps. "SHUT UP, CONGRATS MAN" Theo says patting Tom on the back as Tom glares at him.

We all congratulate both of them and laugh as they all jump me with questions how did I know.

And soon enough Riddle comes back with lipstick smudged all over his face and neck.

His tie let loose and hair messed up. He helds that stupid smirk on his face as he drops on his seat.

"What did I miss?" he asks as everyone rolls his eyes at him. "Tom and Astoria are dating" I respond.

"Really? Congratulations bro" he says to Tom with a handshake. "Yeah, thanks" Tom responds.

"How was snogging the waitress?" Draco asks. "Good, she has some talent, boring tho doesn't have that spark, too slutty, probably would fuck anyone in her range" he says and I scoff.

"Look who's talking, man whore himself" I say to him with slyly smirking as he glares at me.

"You see you're wrong cause unlike her I make out but don't fuck everyone in my surroundings" he responds.

"Wow, I'm sure Cindy would agree" I say. "Who's Cindy?" he asks genuinely confused.

"A girl that was on your lap for the whole slytherin party?" I say obviously as everyone is watching us.

"I didn't sleep with her but good to know you're interested in my sex life" he says smirking.

"Oh, no, I'm not interested at all but if you don't remember she was giving you lap dance even while playing truth or dare so that was hard to miss" I say sarcastically smiling.

"Just admitt it Black, you're jealous" he says as Theodore pulls candy from the table and drops it in his mouth.

"Me? Jealous? Of girls who sell themselves for you to fuck them? Not even over me dead" I say placing both of my hands at the table and leaning over them.

I see his eyes slightly drop to my hands before getting back at my eyes. "Whatever you say, seems different to me" he responds.

"I don't care what it seems to you, I know how it actually is and that's all I need to know" I respond.

We both finally shut up as everyone watches in shock. "Well, that took a turn" Theodore says as everyone looks at him with a glare.

"What? Just saying" he says raising his hands in defense. "Maybe, we should head back" Ivy suggests.

"I think that's a great idea" Theodore says. "Bill please" Enzo yells before rolling his eyes as the waitress walks over again.

"You want to pay?" waitress asks. "No, no we don't want to pay. My friend over here said 'bill please' just because he's testing his speaking skills. YES I WANT TO FUCKING PAY" Daphne says not really screaming but also definitely not saying in low voice either.

Waitress sniffles and some how that is still in high pitched voice before turning away to get the bill.

She gets it and puts it on the table. "I got it guys" I say taking the bill. "No, no, I'll et it" others argue.

"Here you go" I say handing her gallons for 12 buterbeers. "It's okay, one is on the house" she says winking at Riddle before handing me a bit of change.

I roll my eyes. "Thanks, I'd be careful if I were you tho, that guy you're winking over here, biggest fuck boy in the school" I say to her standing up.

"Doesn't matter. He'll change for me, right?" she asks looking him in the eyes batting lashes.

"No" Riddle responds coldly with no expression in particular. "What" she says as her voice drops.

I hold back my snort. What did she expect? I turn around walking towards the exit leaving Riddle alone there.

"FUCK YOU" is the last thing I hear as we all exit. Riddle just helds a smirk. "Just as I said, man whore" I say as he rolls her eyes.

Fucking jerk.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: HOLIDAYS, WHICH MEANS? MORE CHAPTERS

Anyway thanks for reading and commenting please vote ☆->★
~love, Juliette