3| let's do the cute shit

JULIA'S POV

I lean against the railing as rain falls on me and everything around me. I smile feeling it on my face.

"Ah, here you are. I finally found you" I hear someone says as they arms wrap around my waist.

I don't even need to turn around to know it's Mattheo. "What are you doing?" he mumbles against my neck.

"Just watching the stars" I respond closing my eyes just enjoying the moment.

"Mhm" he hums. "It's raining, you're gonna catch a cold" he says as I laugh under my breath.

"I'll be fine" I respond as he shakes his head. "Dance with me" I say turning around.

He raises an eyebrow but I just take his hand and pull him with me. He gives in pulling me closer and starting to sway us.

I lean my head on his shoulder. He sways us slowly from side to side. "You're like so gorgeous" he says kissing my forehead.

"Really?" I ask suppressing a smile. "Very much" he says turning his face to me.

I smile and kiss him on the lips. He smiles wrapping his arm around my waist.

I trail my hand up his chest as he kisses me with more passion. And it turns to full on make out session.

He pushes me against the wall and pins my hands above my head. His hand wrapped around my wrist.

"Fuck, this is so hot" I moan against his lips. He chuckles. "Good" he whispers against my mouth.

"Free one of my hands" I whisper and in the same second one of my hands is not pinned anymore.

I tangle it in his curls pulling onto them. "God, you really know how to make everything so much better" he groans.

I smile which soon disappears as his lips travel down to my neck. He sucks on my neck leaving hickey.

"Not here" I say barely. "You're right, my dorm would be nicer" he says picking me up bridal style.

"But our clothes are drenched from rain" I say. "You're right, how about we just have a shower, change into warm clothes and cuddle for a day" he suggests.

"You have no idea how much I love you" I say kissing him as he smiles kissing me back.

"I just know I love you more" he says and I frown. "Nope" I respond. "Well I do, deal with it" he says.

"Whatever floats your titanic" I say making him roll his eyes smiling. "You're impossible" he says and I smile. "I know" I respond laughing.

We got back to our dorm. Took a warm shower and then changed. I am in his oversized T-shirt and pair of my shorts and he's in sweatpants with no shirt.

I cuddle up against him. He kisses my hair as we sigh closing our eyes. "Let's bake cookies" I say sitting up.

"Really, right now?" he asks. "Yes" I say looking at him with a smile on my face. "God what you do to me women" he says standing up as I squeal.

Soon enough we were in the kitchen again. "First we need eggs" I said reading ingredients while Mattheo collects them.

We read ingredients and got them in front of us. "Okay, now we mix these" I say putting it in a bowl.

"Look you have something on your face" Mattheo says before putting flour on my face.

"You son of a bitch" I say as he laughs. I take hand full of flour and throw it at him.

"Oh, you wanna play that game" he says as he chases me around the kitchen with flour.

Soon up he catches up picks me up and spins me around before smiling and kissing me on the lips

"We have to make cookies" I mumble against his lips. "We'll do that later" he says wrapping his hand around my neck into my hair.

"Nope" I say pulling away and walking away. Mattheo whines but goes after me.

Soon enough cookies were done and ready for baking. I put them in the oven and turn on the timer.

As soon as I do that. Mattheo grips the back of my thighs and picks me up on the counter.

He kisses me wrapping his hands into my hair. I kiss him back smiling placing one of my hands on his cheek and other one in his curls.

His trails his tounge over my bottom lip and that's when I pull away. He looks confused.

"Someone could catch us here" I say. After all this is public kitchen. Every Slytherin has access to it.

He groans. "Oh come on, who ever walks in will walk out now please can we make out?" he says with slight grin.

"When you're so irresistible" I say pulling him by his tie on smashing my lips on his.

He got so happy so he kisses me back even more passionately. And just then the timer for cookies goes on.

"OH COME ON, today is really not my day" he groans leaning against the near by wall.

"Looks like it" I say taking out the cookies from an oven. I place them on the counter taking one of them in process.

Mattheo also takes one. We both bite ours in the same time before freezing. "Mattheo, did you maybe put salt instead of sugar" I ask.

"I don't know" he says we both look at each other before taking a napkin and spitting it out.

"They are awful" we say laughing. "Awful? More like illegally terrible" Mattheo says laughing.

"I don't think even Theodore would eat this" I say as he adds "he wouldn't" while dying from laughter.

I mean cookies were an awful failure but at least we had a good laugh.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Okay, I know this is not best written but pls it is gonna get better. Also thank some of you for helping with ideas.

Thank you all for reading and commenting please vote ☆->★
~love, Juliette