12| preparations

JULIA'S POV

"SHOPPING? DID SOMEONE JUST SAID SHOPPING" Daphne runs in with a smile. "Of fuck" Theodore groans.

"SHE WENT MAD GUYS, SAVE YOURSELVES IF POSSIBLE" he screams before running away as she goes to slap him.

He hides behind me using me as human shield. "Come on, darling, you love me, remember?" he asks her with a smile.

"I'm rethinking that decision. It was really stupid of me really" she says shrugging.

Theodore pouts. I can see him faking being sad but oblivious Daphne belived she actually hurt him.

"Oh, no, I didn't mean that really" she says hugging him as he sarcastically smiles at me.

"You bitch, you were fakin it just so she will hug you and you'll have your head on her boobs, what a mother fucker?" I say.

Daph pulls away gasping. "You know what I take it back. I meant what I said. It was stupid" she says walking away.

"Come on, mi amor" he begs going after her. "Fuck off" she says flipping him off trying to walk away.

"Oh, you know you love me" he says as he spins her around so she's facing him with her hand on his chest.

She rolls her eyes as he leans in to kiss her. "Oh, please, get a room and go snog somewhere else" Mattheo huffs as Daph pulls away from Theodore before he could even get a chance to kiss her.

"YOU HAD TO SAY THAT NOW, YOU COULDN'T WAIT FOR MORE 5 SECONDS" he whines at Mattheo.

"Oh, please" Mattheo scoffs throwing his cigarette out of the window. I watch confused. He's even being a jerk to his best friend.

He gets up and goes up to his dorm. We all watch after him. "Well" I change he subject.

"Let's go get ready for shopping" I say as Daphne nods. "See you later, love" she says kissing Theodore before walking away with me.

THIRD'S POV

Theodore catches up to Mattheo's dorm as Mattheo was just about to close the door Theodore stops the door with his leg.

"What the fuck" Mattheo exclaims before seeing Theodore. "Oh it's you" he says before turning back and walking in.

"Oh, it's you?" Theodore mocks. "Bro, what the fuck? I thought we were best buddies?" Theodore asks confused.

"Why do everyone keeps saying that? We still are" Mattheo scoffs turning around.

"Julia said that, didn't she?" Theodore smirks leaning against the wall behind him.

"What does that matter? It's stupid. I don't know why are you all making such a big deal out of everything and being drama queens" Mattheo asks frowning.

"No, you're being a jerk. Cause if you don't remember correct when you got your Dark mark you went to Julia for help but then a bit later locked yourself away, distanced yourself and absolutely destroyed everything you had, so we handled the Dark mark much better then you did" Theodore says wih a blank expression.

"I-I was stupid, this is good for me" Mattheo stutters. "This isn't good for you but I know nothing I say will help so I'll shut up, just for the love of God, you can't judge anyone while you are much worse then them" Theodore warns and Mattheo nods.

JULIA'S POV

"What do you think of this one?" I ask Daph looking myself in the mirror turning around also to look at my back.

It perfectly hugged my curves. It had low straps and came with pair of gloves. It looked so perfect. For me.

"OH MY GOD, WOMEN, MARRY ME" Daphne screams as everyone at the shop looks at her judgingly but she doesn't bother

"I don't think Theodore would like that" I say winking as she rolls her eyes smiling.

"Okay, so then I'm wearing this dress to the ball?" I ask her and she looks at me. "No, Julia, no, in the matter of fact that dress is so ugly that you should buy it just to burn it" she says with so much sarcasm that even Enzo would figure it out.

"Okay okay" I say going back to changing room. I change into my robes before walking out with a dress in my hand.

"Okay, now let's see you" I say siting to where she was sitting as she walks into changing room.

After a lot of different dresses and what seemed like hours of picking she finally decided on which dress will she wear.

She went with purple one with long sleeves and no back. It fited her perfectly.

We both paid and went out where we were both very taken back of what we saw.

Lena is trying to flirt with Riddle. Does this bitch even understand he killed her father like not even week ago?

"Also Matty, do you have a date to Malfoys ball" she asks twirling her hair in her hand 'seductively'.

"In the matter of fact I actually do" he says with a blank expression. Not that I care.

"Oh" she sighs. "Well who is she?" she asks. "That doesn't concern you" he responds before leaving.

"Always such a bitch" I mumble to Daphne. "Which out of two of them are we talking about?" she asks before I look at her and we laugh.

Daphne is one savage of a friend. Like dating her is my dream and Theodore is one fucking lucky guy.

"Why don't we go to Three Broomsticks when we're already here?" Daphne suggests and I nod.

"Sure" I respond as we walk in and sit down. And not even after 5 minutes of peace the group 'accidentally' found us and all invited themselves to sit down with us. Including Riddle.

"You just had to invite yourself over" I say throwing my arms in the air. "Yes" Theodore says sarcastically smiling before wrapping his arm around Daphne's shoulder.

I roll my eyes smiling as the waitress walks over. "What can I get for you?" she asks batting her eyelashes to Riddle.

"12 buterbeers" I say and Riddle adds "plus your number" while winking as she blushes and everyone else rolls their eyes.

Great. This is gonna be an amazing lunch.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Hello

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting please vote ☆->★
~love, Juliette