20| surprise

JULIA'S POV

I've been called into McGonagalls office. Honestly I would be scared but at least it ain't Umbitch.

I knock on the door. "Come in" she calls and I open the door before closing them behind me.

"You called for me profesor" I say nervously. "I did. Have a seat" she says and I do.

"As you know Julia, you are our best student other then Hermoine. And unfortunately because of Umbridges amazing idea" she starts with a lot of sarcasm at amazing.

"Hermione is too invested in studying to do anything else. Now what I'm going to say you can decline it, I know you also have a lot on your plate right now. As you know the last ball was ... eventful to say at least and I think students deserve some fun after all. They have been so stressed and need some time resting. So if you accept I would request you to organize a new ball. You will get the money needed for it and more, all needed help and days off when you'd like although you do have to take the OWLs first" McGonagall says and I am stunned.

"It's okay if you decline-" she starts but I interrupt "I accept" I say with a smile on my face.

"Amazing" McGonagall says standing up. "Thank you a lot, Julia, I really belive in you, you will be rewarded for this of course, also do you maybe have an idea for the ball in your mind?" she asks.

I close my eyes cringing at what I'm about to say. "Romeo and Juliet maybe?" I ask opening my eyes.

"THAT'S A WONDERFUL IDEA" McGonagall smiles. "Thank you, I'll try my best" I respond.

"Okay but no pressure, do what you can and don't overwork yourself" she says and I nod.

"When approximately should that take place?" I ask. "In 2 to 3 weeks in our Yule ball hall" she responds.

"Okay then I'll let you know when I need something for it" I said and she nods. "Thank you Julia, have a nice day" she says smiling as I return the favor.

I exit her office and go to Great hall where everyone is having breakfast. I sit down at Slytherin table.

I just put food on my plate as whole Slytherin group is staring at me. "What" I ask.

"Not once in your life have you ever been late to breakfast so what the fuck" Regulus says and I shrug.

"You're making a big deal out of nothing" I say rolling my eyes and before I can continue I'm interrupted.

"The fuck bro? Don't tell you hook up with someone and I know nothing about it" Enzo says with wide eyes.

"Shut up, I was called to McGonagalls office and no I didn't hook up with anyone nor am I planning to" I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"Oh, you were called to McGonagalls office? What for?" Enzo asks. "It's a suprise and once I tell you I'll need your help" I respond.

They all look confused. "Just eat before I drag you away" I say as they nod before we all dig in.

"Oh my God and just as I thought she finally learnt her lesson and didn't show up for breakfast" I hear that high pitched disgusting voice.

"Lena politely fuck off" I say not even bothering to look at her. "Don't worry, Black, I'm not here for you. Matty, are you free this weekend?" she says twirling that nasty gross hair around her finger.

"No" Riddle responds not giving her a second look. "Then when are you free?" she asks.

"I'm quite busy this year" he responds. "But-but this is our last year together" she says batting her lashes.

"Exactly, I'll let you know when my schedule clears out" he says and her bitchy face light up again. I only if it would lit up in flames.

"Okay, Matty" she says trailing her hand across the curve of his shoulders before walking away.

We continue eating acting like nothing happened. "Okay now that we're all done, come on" I say standing up.

They all stand up after me and follow. "Where are we going?" Ivy asks exited. "You'll see" I say with a smile.

"Come on, you know I hate suprises" Astoria groans. "I know, babe, we're almost there" I tell her.

I open the door of the hall. "HOLY SHIT" Theodore says. "What are we doing here?" Enzo asks confused.

"I was hired by McGonagall to organize a ball and you're gonna help me" I say with a smile.

"Isn't it great?" I ask and their mouths are hanging open. "It sure is" Theodore is first to speak up.

"We have to decorate it, get the actors" I start. "WOW, WOW, ACTORS?" Draco jumps in.

"Oh, yeah, there is supposed to be a play" I say fidgeting with rings on my hands.

"About what?" they ask. I take a deep breath. I can sense the comments from miles away.

"Romeo and Juliet" I say as Theodore snorts trying to suppress his laughter. "Go on, laugh, laugh" I say rolling my eyes.

"Very much ironic. It's totally not about that Romeo of yours, right?" he asks as they all smirk after him.

"No, now shut the fuck up" I say. "Fine" he raises his hands in defense. Oh, this is gonna be unbearable.

"Romeo and Juliet" he smirks before I punch him in the gut and he doubles over in pain.

"I take it back" he says barely breathing. They all have wide eyes and no one is laughing anymore.

"Good now let's start and Daphne please get your boyfriend in order before I do" I say with a smile and then turn away.

The hall is huge and shiny and beautiful. Just absolutely perfect.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter. You see some drama building up.

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTEEEEE☆->★
~love, Juliette