27| oblivious

JULIA'S POV

I yawn dropping down to my seat at the breakfast. "Look who showed up, I swear I don't know what's happening with you? Late for breakfast, again" Theodore says.

I groan. "Please shut up" I say. "Oh my God" Daphne screams. "What?" I ask. "You sooooo hooked up with someone" she squeals.

"WHAT" the group yells. "Who was it?" Daph asks. "I didn't hook up with anyone" I lie.

"You are sooo lying I see it on your face" she says as I roll my eyes. "I'm telling you, I didn't hook up with anyone" I lie again.

"Whatever you say" she scoffs. I shrug smiling before putting food on my plate. Soon enough I was done with breakfast.

"Let's get to classes" I say as they nod and we all stand up.

~

Right now it's time of lunch. "Has any of  you seen Mattheo? He didn't show up today at all. Not at classes. I haven't seen him whole day" Theodore says.

I just shrug my shoulders as everyone else also shakes their head. "We still have some lessons after lunch" I groan.

"Yeah I think I left my Potions book in your dorm, Julia" Daph says. "I'll get it for you today" I respond and she nods.

Bell rings. "Okay people just a bit more" I say as we all stand up groaning.

MATTHEO'S POV

She fucking left me handcuffed to her bed.

I tug on the handcuffs but they don't bother. I groan in annoyance. Not gonna lie this is kinda hot.

I look around her room. It didn't change much since I left. Minus pictures of me and my things.

I lay down on her bed. Well if she left me here for a day at least I can have some good long rest after last night.

Last night was hot and amazing. Like holy shit, the way she turns me on. It was incredible.

And I am aware we will go back to enemies. It's not like I like her or anything like it but she is good in bed.

"Yeah man, wait let me just take Daphne's book from Julia's dorm and I'll be right there" I hear Theodore say from outside.

Shit, shit, shit.

He can't see me here. But what can I possibly do.

I groan as I fall off the bed onto the side no one can see me. The doorknob turns and Theodore walks in.

He shuffles through some books. "Ah, here it is" he says as I see his shoes turn. "Oh, Julia, definitely hooked up with someone last night" he says smirking before walking out.

I sigh in relief. Oh, thank God.

Now I can have some sleep. After I climb up to the bed again.

~

JULIA'S POV

The classes have ended. "See you later" I say to the group as we all separate our ways.

I drop the bag over my shoulder and I walk to my dorm. Maybe leaving Riddle handcuff wasn't a good idea.

I smirk at the thought tho. Dark scary Riddle, everyone are afraid of, helplessly handcuffed to a bed.

I snort at even the thought of that before I open the door.

His head snaps in my direction before he sighs in relief and his muscles relax. He's still naked. Only the sheets on top of him.

"You fucking left me handcuffed here" he says tugging on the handcuffs. "Oops" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Well you better make it up to me" he smirks. "I thought this was a one time thing" I say dropping my things at the table.

"It is, this once and tommorow morning I'll be gone" he says looking at me up and down.

"I guess we could make that work" I say as I straddle his lap and his breath hitches. I kiss him as he kisses me back even more passionately.

My arms travel over his shoulders into his hair. Here we go again.

~

Mattheo is sleeping on my chest and I brush fingers through his hair messing with it.

I can't help but wonder if it could have been like this. Could we go back to how we were?

Would I get my heart broken? Would we work out? It all runs through my head but one more question it there.

Could I love him again?

I don't know. I don't know if I could. We agreed this is one time thing. No feelings involved. So it will remain like that. I don't care about him at all.

And as I was about to fall asleep too his phone lights up from my nightstand the one he couldn't reach today.

I left him here with no food or phone for a day and he didn't even complain. I kinda feel bad. No, not this again.

Don't pity him and go back to start. He's just a person who you don't care about.

But I can't help but resist to take his phone in my hands but when I turn it on I regret that decision.

His wallpaper is us.

Back to when everything was fine and we were together

Back to when everything was fine and we were together. No, no, no.

He does this every time. Every time I'm finally sure everything's done he does something to make me confused.

Maybe he doesn't know how to remove it or maybe he's to lazy to do it or maybe he needs an excuse to reject people.

I know I shouldn't but I try the password. The one he had when we were dating. Our anniversary plus my birthday.

It unlocks. Great.

I drop my head back to the pillow. You can't be doing this right not, Mattheo. Not again.

I close the phone and put it back to it's place. This is enough.

I will go to sleep. Tommorow I'll woke up and he'll be gone. We will never mention this again and everything will go back to how it was.

Back to enemies. Back to normal.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Be crateful I should not be posting chapters every day but I am anyway

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTE ☆->★
~love, Juliette