11| grieve

JULIA'S POV

The chaos.

The school is panicking. Everyone is out of her minds. Voldemort is coming back.

Everyone is freaking out and my own friends are falling apart. Blaise, Draco, Tom, Theodore and my poor sweetie Enzo had to get Dark mark.

It was all against their will. They were so broken, so so broken. Especially my two children. Theodore and Enzo.

Theodore is trying to hold on for Daph so he hasn't broken yet but Enzo. My poor child.

Enzo spent the whole night after Dark mark ceremony crying in my arms. He fell asleep with tears running down his face.

He was freaking out. So fragile. It was like if one more thing happened it would push him over the edge.

I can't let that happen. I won't let that happen.

And I hate Riddle for making it so normal. "Nah, man, it doesn't hurt, you're all gonna be fine, it's good"

Good, Enzo was crying from the pain holding onto his arm like something was burning him alive.

If that's fine to Riddle, I don't even wanna know what's not fine. But I know that this isn't okay.

"You fucking said to them it will be fine, you lying piece of shit" I scream at him in the hallway where we just accidentally bumped into each other.

No one was around so I took this opportunity to finally yell at him for all the things he has done.

"It is fine" he says rolling his eyes. "FINE? YOU CALL THIS FINE? Lorenzo fucking broke in my arms how is that fucking fine?!" I whisper shout at him.

"Berkshire is pathetic little coward" he snorts. I take the knife from my thigh and hold it against his throat.

"What the fuck did you just say about my best friend? Come on, I dare you to repeat it" I warn pressing knife against his neck.

"Never took you for a kinky girl" he smirks. "Shut the fuck up. I thought Lorenzo was your friend" I scream.

"He is" he responds. "This" I say making air quotes. "Isn't how you treat your friends"

"Oh well" he sighs removing my knife from his throat. "Go to hell Riddle" I say turning around.

"Working on it" he yells and that's the last thing I hear before walking around the corner.

I don't know what happened to old Mattheo but he's gone. And as much I loved him, I hate the new him.

Hate him more then anything.

MATTHEO'S POV

She's a fucking bitch.

Comes up to me and attacks me with a knife. I mean yes it was fucking hot there is no point in denying that.

But she's fucking insane for doing that. And God, I hate her so much. Why can't she just let me live my life?

Nothing I do concerns her. And yeah getting Dark mark is great. I don't know what would happen with me if I didn't got it.

I would probably look like those traitors. So happy and good. And so so boring. Ugh, fucking stupid me.

~time skip~

JULIA'S POV

We are hanging out in the common room. Since Dumbledore is killed this place has been more quiet.

People are grieving. No one dares to do something stupid. They are waiting for news to calm down.

Enzo's head is in Ivy's lap as she plays with his hair. Blaise and Pansy are cuddling on the couch and Draco went of somewhere with his girlfriend.

Theodore closed himself in Daphne's door and is only talking to her now. She brings him food if he even eats it.

Tom has been more tired lately but oh well he is still his old self. Didn't change one bit.

But his brother. Well, you know that story already. Riddle is sitting on a seat next to the window.

He has a cigarette in his hand and is every now and then takes a smoke before blowing it out.

I revert my eyes. I am layed down on the sofa with my eyes now focused on the ceiling.

"I'm back" Draco says dropping his wallet on the table before taking some candy throwing it in his mouth before laying down on the sofa.

"How'd your date go?" I ask. "Good, she's amazing" he responds smiling slightly. "When are we going to meet her already?" I ask whining falling back on couch.

"Soon" he says. "That better be soon or else" Theodore says as I immediately shoot up.

"Heyyyy" we all say exept Riddle. "You guys missed me so much didn't you?" Theodore smirks nudging me with elbow and I roll my eyes.

"Maybe" I say hugging him before we sit down. "Where's Daph?" I ask him putting my legs on the couch.

"She'll be here soon, she just had to discuss something with Astoria" he says and I nod.

"So what do you guys do here now that I'm gone?" he asks smiling. "Literally nothing" I respond sighing.

"You tell me you did nothing since I was gone. God, you're so boring. This is so boring. What do I do?" he whines.

"Well it won't be boring soon" Draco huffs. "We don't need reminder the war is coming Draco, we are aware" Regulus glares at him.

"I didn't mean war. Wait, you didn't get the invitation? There will be Malfoy ball but not in the main manor tho" Draco says.

"WHAT?" I say checking my inbox. Oh fuck there is a invitation. "OH FUCK" I exclaim.

"Won't be so boring after all" Theodore smirks. "Now I have to pick a dress and so on and so on" I say.

"Why bother? You will look hideous anyway" Mattheo laughs placing a cigarette in between his lips.

"Well you sure didn't think that when you were dating me" I respond tracing my tongue across my teeth.

"10 bucks on Julia" Theo whispers to Draco who whispers back "bet". Now I can't lose cause Theo can't lose.

"I was obviously delusional" he says clicking his tongue. "Obviously you still are" I say with a smile.

He goes to say something but his mouth just hangs open because he doesn't know what to say.

"Hah, pay up" Theodore says as Draco huffs and gives him 10 bucks. "So we're going to this ball?" Tom asks.

"Hell yeah, SHOPPING LADIES" I scream.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: I'm back, sorry for waiting.

I don't know how I feel about this.

Anyway thanks for reading and commenting please vote ☆->★
~love, Juliette