21| actors

DAPHNE'S POV

"We need to pick actors immediately or else there will be no time to prepare" Julia suggests.

"I think so too" Theodore says with a smirk on his face. "What about we take them out of hat, we give suggestions of pair on papers" I say.

"Nope, I have already decided, Daph you're Juliet and Theodore you're Romeo, end of story" Julia says smiling.

"Oh, come on, if you want to play a revenge on him, don't get me into this" I complain.

"No, I just think you two would play it the best, no offense to others" she says.

I groan. "Come on, you and Mattheo would play it better" Theodore complains and it gives me an idea.

"Oh, so I wouldn't play it good, is that what you're saying?" I say placing hands on my hips.

"No, mi amor , that's not what I wanted to say" he starts. Me and Theodore have our own sigh language. So by my hand movements I tell him to play along.

"So you just don't want to act with me?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "No, of course not, mi amor, let's play in it. I don't mind" he says.

"Okay then that's solved" Julia says clapping her hands. We continued choosing other roles but none of them are really important.

"Okay, I'll go find the script" Julia says. "Oh, also you still have to take OWLs" she continues as we all groan some of us even whine.

"Let's get into decorating" I say as we got to work. We removed old Yule ball decorations and replaced them with better ones.

 We removed old Yule ball decorations and replaced them with better ones

The hall looks appropriate for the ball. I mean still we need to get food and other things but this is a start.

"I got the script" I hear Julia say and I smile. "Wow, it looks amazing guys" she says with a smile.

"It's gonna be perfect" she says and I nod.

~a week later~

"Dear students, we have an important announcement" McGonagall says as Umbitch next to her scoffs.

"Since you worked so hard and had a tough year behind you there will be a ball to celebrate your achievements" McGonagall says proudly.

Everyone cheers in excitement. "The theme for the ball is Romeo and Juliet so get your dates and dancing lessons" she winks.

Everyone are whispering in happiness and excitement as we look around proudly.

~3 days later~

Dancing lessons began. And McGonagall you secret shipper. I don't know what were you thinking while putting Julia and Mattheo as dance partners.

Perhaps it was because they do dance good together or she ships. But as much as I don't want Julia to get hurt again I still love them together.

I see as they approach each other. They are both hesitant but when they finally touch.

It's like all the emotion have been transferred into dance and they can't let go of each other.

He spins her and then pulls her back to him as they are both out of breath.

~4 days later~

"Come on, Theo, sacrifice for the team" I whine as me and Theodore are on quidditch pitch.

"Mi amor, I love you but I am not going to break my leg" he declines. "Come on. You love your 'parents'. If you break your leg and I refuse to be Juliet if you're not Romeo, Julia and Mattheo are only people who know the script so they will be forced to be Romeo and Juliet which is very ironic" I say.

"I won't break my leg for this. I am quidditch team captain, I am not going to stop that for a month" he refuses.

"Not even to get your best friends back together" I ask with puppy eyes. "Mi amor, no" he responds.

"Well what if I pay you back" I whisper in his ear trailing a hand up and down his chest.

His breath twitches. "Mi amor" he says in a deep voice. "Come on, whatever you want" I whisper kissing him under his ear.

"Mi amor, I can't break my leg" he refuses trying to pull back. "How about I just twist your ankle. I won't break your leg" I suggest.

He is super skeptical and I mean I would be too. This idea is crazy and I am aware.

"Fine, if it would make you happy" he says rolling his eyes. "It would" I say and he glares at me.

He sits down and I hold his leg. "At 3" I say and he nods.

"0"

"1"

"2" I say before I twist it. Best to take by suprise.

~☆~

"DAPHNE, YOU LIAR" Theodore is screaming at the hospital bed trying to hold his leg but the nurses don't allow him.

"Mr. Nott, calm down, we can't help your broken leg if you're moving it" nurse says.

"You hear that Daph? A BROKEN LEG" he says as I shrug guilty. It is for the greater good.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" Julia screams walking in. Before I can start. "DAPHNE BROKE MY FUCKING LEG" Theodore screams as I roll my eyes.

"I didn't broke his leg" I lie. "YES YOU FUCKING DID" he screams. I nudge him in the ribs.

"OW" he yells. "MR.NOTT" Madam Pomfrey.

"Okay what the hell happened?" Julia asks. "Theodore was trying to teach me quidditch and I accidentally bumped into him with my broom so he broke his leg" I lie. I hate lying to her.

"Oh, no, will it be able to heal before the ball?" she asks worried. "Nurses say no. And Julia I'm sorry but I won't act either" I say placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I understand, but oh fuck I need to find new actors" she says holding her head. "I know I'm sory" I say.

"It's fine, Daph, I hope Theodore gets better" she says and I nod. "I hope so too" I say guilty.

Well, the plan went good. Now I only have to convince them to play. Won't be that hard, right?

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Poor Theo

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTE ☆->★
~love, Juliette