15| ball

JULIA'S POV

I look at myself in the mirror. Perfect.

My dress fits me like it was just waiting for me. My earrings are making the look sharper. Dangerous.

The smokey eyes along with beautiful silver necklace, Riddle bought me it and I never took it off but that doesn't matter, right?

It's my revenge time. I will forget everything tonight. It's my night. I'm getting drunk and I won't worry about anything else.

"Miss. Black are you ready?" my butler asks as he knocks on my door. "I am. I'll be right there" I shout through the door.

"Okay miss, I'll be waiting next to the car" he says before his footsteps disappear downstairs.

I take a deep breath. I can do this. It will be just perfectly fine. I take a bit of my dress and pull it up so I can walk down the stairs.

"Here you go" butler says opening the door for me. "Thank you, Albert" I respond with a smile. "Of course, miss. Black" he says and I smile.

I sit down in my limousine as we take off. The ride didn't last long since the building where ball is isn't too far away from my home. Manor Black.

Soon enough we arrived in front of Lee Manor. Lee's are Voldemort's very loyal followers but who cares about that right now.

I'm pretty sure everyone has been invited. Even famous Harry Potter is here. That can't be a coincidence. But fuck it.

I exit the limousine almost tripping before someone puts their arm around my wrist to catch me.

"Oh, Julia, hey" I hear as I look up. "Tristan?" I say gasping before hugging him tightly.

"We haven't see each other since that party in Slytherin common room" he says hugging me back.

"That was you? Fuck. You have no idea how drunk I was" I respond laughing as he laughs with me.

Oh, did I forgot to mention earlier that me and Tristan were pretty good childhood friends?

"Kinda figured that out myself." he says laughing. "Well, I'm glad I found someone familiar cause I swear I am freaking out" I respond.

"Don't worry, I'm here now" he winks and I smile. "Well, shall we?" I say smiling. "We shall" he says as we wrap our arms together and head into the ballroom.

We walk in and I am stunned. This ballroom is huge and shiny. So many people here that I could get lost.

I cling to Tristan's arm a bit tighter. "I won't lose you, trust me" he says and I nod biting my lip.

We get to the bar. "One fire whiskey please" I say smiling. "Make that two" Tristan adds as we turn around and watch the ballroom.

"Wow, it's crowded" I say before turning around to get my drink then back to the dance floor.

"Yeah" he responds as he takes a sip of his drink. I drown my down in few seconds before leaning away from the bar.

"You wanna dance?" I ask with a smile on my face. "You're cute and yes, yes I want to dance" he says as I blush.

"Then let's go" I say taking his arm and pulling him in the middle of the dance floor.

At first it was song from Harry Styles 'sweet creature'. Tristan pulls me closer to him as I lean my head on his shoulder.

We interlock our hands as he spins as around.

Tell me do you get deja vu, huh? Do you get deja vu?

I shake off that voice. That voice in my head. "You good?" Tristan asks. "Yeah" I respond with a smile.

We continue dancing as he guides me with his hand on my waist and my hand on his shoulder.

He spins me around laughing before getting me back to him as I smile biting my lip.

I'm so happy. This is what I was looking for. And just as he leans closer as song ends the new song starts. And this one isn't slow.

It's 'Hips don't lie' by Shakira. Never knew death eaters had a thing for muggle music.

He pulls back laughing spinning me away. As I start showing off my dancing skills.

He laughs and cheers at me as everyone is clapping too. Most of them still dancing like me.

MATTHEO'S POV

I get to the door. Okay so first I see the situation, find Potter and Black and then get out and start the fire.

Oh, fuck, it's crowded how will I find anyone here? My eyes roam the ballroom looking for first Potter.

And after quite a while of looking I finally saw Harry and his friends near the bar laughing and having fun not knowing what will find them next.

Now I only need to find Black and the plan can begin. Before I could even start I hear the chatters all over the ballroom.

So I push past to the balcony to see what's going on while still having a look on the whole ballroom.

I see Julia in the middle of the dance floor, showing of her dancing skills moving her hips to the beat.

Smile climbs up to my face much to my resistance. Once I realize what I'm doing I immediately drop my smile.

I sigh. Mattheo, you can't keep doing this. You're over her. No going back. Completely over her.

Okay now when you know where she is the plan can begin. And just as I was about to walk away.

With corner of my eye I see Tristan pull her to him as they smile at each other and she blushes.

Something inside me twists. It's fine. I turn my eyes away from them. Plan. Focus on the plan.

Right? I mean what else could I focus on? Nothing. I rush to the entrance and cast a spell.

Right now the whole ballroom is flammable. I have to wait a bit before burning this place to the ground.

So I do. I wait for an hour before doing what needed. I throw the match on the concrete.

Before running to near bay building. I climb to the balcony before looking as the whole building lights up in flames.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: if you think this is bad, just you wait

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting please vote ☆->★
~love, Juliette

My Lover (Mattheo Riddle)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara