28| again

MATTHEO'S POV

I wake up and groan before I realize she's sleeping next to me. I stare at her. All of this is making me too soft.

I don't know how but it's pushing me back few months. To when we were happy. When we were together.

To the night we met.

I climb up the stairs of Astronomy Tower going for a quick smoke. I know being 15 is a bit too young to smoke but who cares? I light up a joint and sit down.

"Ehm, hello?" I hear someone says and I look beside me. It's a girl. Very beautiful one to be honest.

"Hello, sorry, didn't know anyone was here" I say apologizing. Riddle never apologize. Fuck off father.

"It's fine, I don't mind" she says and gives me a warm smile. Something inside me does a little flip.

I never felt this flip before. Maybe I got sick. "Maybe you should back off a bit, I'm not feeling too well and I don't think you want get sick too" I say.

"How do you mean you dont feel well? Like you're gonna throw up or?" she asks as she looks scared of word vomit.

"No, I just- my stomach feels kind of weird, kind of twisted" I respond. "When did it start feeling like that?" she asks.

"Ever since you smiled" I respond and she laughs. Laughs so so much. "You're mean. You're laughing at my pain" I say.

"You're not in pain. You have a crush. On me. Already" she responds smiling as I look at her confused.

"What?" I ask. "What? You never had a crush?" she asks. "Nope, I'm incapable of that" I respond.

"Well you have one now." she says. "Okayy then what do people do when they have a crush?" I ask.

This is weird. Cause I am old enough to smoke but not old enough to know how having a crush feels like.

"Well, some people admit it but you already did that" she says giggling. "Okay then what about now?" I ask.

"Then they ask their crush out" she says smiling. "Okay so you wanna go out?" I ask and she laughs.

"You're silly but sure, when?" she responds. "Ehm, tommorow we could meet here?" I suggested.

"How about this is our date?" she asks and I nod. "Sure, so what do people do on their first date?" I ask.

She shakes her head looking up at the stars. "You really know nothing about crushes or love or anything connected" she says and I shake my head.

"Well, people get to know each other" she says. "Okay then let's play 21 question" I suggest and she nods.

"What is your favorite food?" I ask. "Anything unhealthy" she responds. "I feel like you're already perfect" I say staring at her in awe as she laughs again.

"Thanks, my turn. What is your favorite color?" she asks and I shake my head. "You're gonna laugh" I say.

"I promise I won't" she says. "Fine, it's purple" I say. "Purple?" she asks suprised. "Here we go, go on, laugh" I say scoffing.

"No, I won't laugh. What's wrong with purple? Although you just don't seem like a purple guy more like red or pink" she says and I shake my head.

"You're impossible" I say. "Wait we stopped on the first question, continue please" she tell me.

"Okay, what is your favorite show?" I ask her. "Ehm, Criminal Minds" she responds. "So you're telling me I like a psychopath" I say with a chuckle.

"Haha, very funny" she says rolling her eyes. I smile. "Okay did you ever had your first kiss?" she asks looking down at my lips.

"No" I respond as my breathing is becoming uneven. "Would you like to have your first kiss?" she asks as she slides closer.

"I would love to" I say. My hands on her hips. My eyes traveling down to her lips who are so close yet too far away from mine.

Our lips touch and I can't stop it anymore. I'm kissing her and yet it feels like this is too little like I need more of her lips. More of her.

Her hands travel up my chest before going around my neck pulling me on her as she grips on my hair kissing me deeper.

I kiss her back even more passionately. I can't breathe but that doesn't seem to matter to be anymore. I just want to kiss her.

Our lips slowly part but our foreheads are still pressed together. We're both breathing heavily in need of air.

"Well?" she asks out of breath. "Well that was fucking incredible" I say as I peck her lips one more time.

"I agree, we should do this more often" she says. "I just realized I don't even know your name" I say laughing.

She chuckles. "Julia, Julia Black. And you are?" she asks. "Mattheo" I respond. "Mattheo? No last name" she says with eyebrow raised.

"Not the one worth of mentioning" I say and she nods. "Well, Mister Mattheo Mysterious I will see you again but right now I have to go" she says pecking my cheek and suddenly she's gone.

No where to be seen. I wished I got the chance to say goodbye that night.

But soon enough we'll meet again.

I snap back to reality. Wake up, Mattheo, wake up. I'm still staring at her. All I have to do is walk out. Simple as that.

Oh but why does it seem so difficult?

I can't walk away. For some reason. Something is making me wanna stay and I hate it.

I hate myself for even getting me in this position. I can't fall in love with her again and I'm already starting to like her again.

I don't know if we could work it but I know it's best for both of us to walk away and yet I can't seem to get myself to do it.

"Sorry" I whisper kissing her forehead before finally exiting her dorm. What the hell did I just got myself in to?

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Sorry for not posting for a bit. My posts won't be daily anymore cause of school. Also I absolutely hate how this chapter turned out, it is written horrible like if I wrote 3 books like I did this chapter please report them and make me unpublish them

Opinion on what will happen--->

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTE ☆->★
~love, Juliette