9| party

JULIA'S POV

Oh, I'm so ready for this party.

I got on the tightest, hottest dress I could find in my closet. My hair was hairing. Perfect.

This is a perfect way I can get over Mattheo

This is a perfect way I can get over Mattheo. Just find a new guy. There isn't a lot of hot guys in Hogwarts but there is enough.

"You ready, babe?" Daph asks smiling. "I think yes" I say walking out of the bathroom.

"YOU LOOK FUCKING GORGEOUS, I swear if you don't have guys drolling over you I don't think anyone will" she says.

"Thank you bea, and I swear Theodore will be all over you" I smirk. "I-I don't know what you're talking about" she stutters.

"Okay let's ignore the fact he was in your dorm when I came in crying cause me and Mattheo broke up. It is so obvious you are hooking up" I say.

"Really?" she asks ashamed. "Yeah" I respond. "But we're not dating and every time I think he's gonna ask me he takes it back. We are friends with benefits and I don't want to have that with him. I want a relationship" she says.

"Trust me, he'll ask you soon" I say placing my hands on her shoulders. "I hope so" she responds. "He better cause if he doesn't I will" I say.

We laugh and head down to common room where party is being held. The music is so loud that I can't even hear myself.

The smell of alcohol fills my nostrils so I look at Daph and she nods. We head to the bar.

Soon enough arrives Theodore. "Hello ladies" he says. "Yes" I say. "What?" he asks. "Yes, you may steal my best friend for a dance or whatever" I say.

"You know me so well" he says pulling Daphne to him smilling before disapearing in the crowd.

I sigh before leaning on the bar slowly taking small sip of my drink. My eyes travel around the room.

And slightly stop at Mattheo who is having his tounge down some random fucking girl's throat.

By now he pretty much did that with every girl in this school exept muggle borns and Gryffindor ones.

I scoff and turn around. Fuck him, tonight is the night I forget about everything and have some fun.

I took a shot before heading to dance floor. I move my hips to the beat as pair of hands wrap around my waist.

I turn around. Tristan. The star quidditch player and one of the hottest guys in the school.

I smile and dance with him as I wrap my hands around his neck. He smirks at me and we continue to dance.

At the corner of my eye I could see Mattheo doesn't have a girl on his lap anymore but his jaw is more clenched then ever as he's looking at me. Good.

Let him feel fucking bad.

MATTHEO'S POV

I made out with some random hoe at the party. I don't even know her name to be honest.

I've been doing that for a while now. "Let's take this to my dorm" she whispers before standing up and walking out.

I would rather die.

Yes, I make out with girls but did I sleep with anyone other then Julia? No. I don't know why, I just don't want to.

So the idea of going to her dorm doesn't seem attractive at all.

My eyes cross the room and caught the glimpse of Julia dancing with Tristan. Oh, I fucking hate this guy.

My jaw is clenched before I could stop it and I can't fucking stop glaring. I snap back to reality when Theodore sits next to me.

"I thought you don't like her anymore?" he says smirking. "Aren't you supposed to be making out with Daphne somewhere?" I ask him staring deeply into his eyes with a glare.

"I was but she had to go to the bathroom and said she'll come and get me soon" he responds and I nod.

"You didn't answer my question" he points out. "I don't like her" I respond. "Your jaw says otherwise" he says.

"My jaw is fucking stupid" I say drowning down a drink. "Whatever floats your titanic" he says.

Julia always said that. Stop it Mattheo, fucking stop it. You're over her.

"TRUTH OR DARE, EVERYONE GATHER UP" Blaise screams from the couch as people stop dancing, drinking and head there instead.

We all sat down in the circle and of course some girls fought over who sits next to me.

I'm flattered but at the same time I don't really give a fuck. "Truth or dare, Diggory" Blaise says.

"Truth" Cedric responds. I gotta say Cedric and I were pretty good friends. I mean we still are just I've been busy these couple of months.

It's not usual of me to be friends with Hufflepuff (correct me if I spelled it wrong) but he's okay.

"Okay, who does one of the hottest boys in school aka Cedric Diggory like?" Blaise asks.

And as we all took Veritaserum he can't lie. "Hannah" he responds as Hannah blushes.

"Ooooo, you hear that Cedric obsessed girlies, he's about to be taken now" Blaise says as most of us laugh. Exept those called out girlies.

"Next, Daphne, truth or dare" he says and Daphne responds skeptically "dare".

"I dare you to make Theodore hard" Blaise says. Daphne stands up pulls Theodore with her.

And after 5 minutes we concluded "I don't think they're coming back anymore" Tom says as we laugh and nod.

"Next, Tristan, truth or dare" Blaise says. "Truth" Tristan responds. "What is Julia's favorite type of jewelry"

"Ehm" of course he doesn't know the answer. "Lorenzo, you know that, right?" Blaise says.

"Boy, do not get me exposed. Julia tells me drama not her favorite jewelry" Lorenzo says being sassy.

Julia laughs and nods. "True" she smiles. "Silver rings" I whisper. "What was that, Mattheo?" Blaise asks.

"Her favorite type of jewelry are silver rings" I say and slightly glance at Julia. Her smile wipes away from her face.

"Is that correct?" Blaise asks her and she nods. Dead silence. "OKAY, MOVING ON, Seven minutes in heaven" Blaise says, fuck.

"Mattheo since you get the answer right why don't you spin the bottle first" he responds and I nod.

I need a distraction for 5 minutes or 7.

I spin the bottle and it seems to be spinning forever before it lands on...

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Don't you just love me and my cliffhangers?

Also here's a video that matches this story
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4bBe67rsX1/?igsh=MXd1YW9qb3VnYmh6Yw==

Anyway thank you for commenting and reading please vote ☆->★
~love, Juliette