Arylie ss - Kaun Mera..kya tu lagaye..part 18

Hey guys..i am keeping this story as open-ended..so here it is sort of an epilogue. Waise bhi wattpad is becoming worse day by day..and no one reads my stories nor get notifications..so i am not going to waste my time on this book..one more chapter of Push and Pull..and then this book ends..

Imlie was waiting thr whole day..but no one other than the man who calls himself Aryan Singh Rathore..and an old lady and her husband came to meet her..

Im-(thinks) Was Babusaheb angry with her?? Well it won't be new..still none of the Tripathi's came to meet her?? Or were they not informed??

Ar- Tumhare pass koi superpower aa gayi hain kya?? Are you trying to bend the bed rail??

Im- Ha ha..😒😒 bahut bura joke marat ho..waise ek baat batao..humko kauno milne kyun nahi aaya?? Did you ask them to leave..??

Ar- Seriously Imlie..why would I do that?? Tumhe chot lagi hain..and there are many things..you don't know..

Im- Like i am married to someone else??

Ar- You..you remember??

Im- Nahi..but kuch uu picture mein nahi dikhate hain black and white picture..aur ek naam..ABP..tum janat ho kaun hain oo??

Ar-(looking sheepishly) Woh..hum hi hain..

Im- Humne tumse shaadi ki hain?? Imlie asked surprised?? Then what about her feelings for Aditya?? And what about her and Malini's equation..her head started to pain..

Ar- Jungli..he held her..and slightly rubbed her head..it is okay..calm down..and she slowly feel asleep..

One year later

It has an year..Imlie had recovered remnants of memories..even though she was sad..but she decided to live in the present..especially when she has got such a loving husband..who fulfills all her whims and fancies..expect that he would never allow her to meet her mother-in- law..

And for the first time she had lied and called Narmada to meet her..in the small villa..they live in..

N- Beta Aryan ko pata chalega..toh he will be very angry..

Im- Maa..i will handle him..i wanted to meet you for so long..

N- Beta..i am sorry..yeh sab meri wajah se hua hain. Mere behavior ki wajah se na tu ghar chod ke jaati..na hi tujhe chot lagti..

Im- Maa..i am ready to forgive you all things..just because of Aryan..i know he doesn't say this..but he misses you alot...

Ar- Imlie?? Both the women looked shocked as they saw Aryan standing there..

Im- ABP..tumhari meeting thi na..

Ar- It got postponed..Maa aap yahan..he walked towards her..but Imlie held his hand..

Im- ABP..Maa ko hum yahan buliye hain..and before you scold me..i know how much you miss her..come on go talk to her..

The rest of the evening..the trio spent the timing talking..Imlie could see that Aryan felt light..talking to his Mom..she vowed..she will try everything to make things right between them..afterall..she too got a second chance at happiness with Aryan..

Ps..Hey guys..so this is the crappy epilogue..i could write..i am so disappointed with Wattpad algorithm..anyways..thank you for loving this story..i will try to make up in Push and Pull wala love..please do comment.