Arylie os - Kaun Mera..kya tu lagaye..part 16

Hey guys..here is the next part..hope you will like..and please comment on the new chapter of Beyhadh..

Aryan didn't really go back to the Rathore Mansion..he had packed his bags..but he didn't feel like leaving..so he went to the ridge..where they had first started to get close..

He sat on the same bench..where she was sitting and crying after she got the divorce papers from Aditya..he chuckled it felt like coming back in a full circle..only this time Imlie was not there..

He sighed..he didn't know what to do..what he felt for Imlie was love or responsibility..

Ar(consciousness) Haye...i am such ghor sankat..Aryan blinked..he was clearly gone mad..he was seeing another version of him..

Ar(consciousness)- Kyun Mr. ABP..kya haal bana rakha hain..itni simple si baat hain bhai..you love her..bahut phele..but you are dumbo or in her words a ghonchu..

Ar- I don't..he couldn't finish the sentence..

Ar-(consciousness) Ek baat bata..tujhe dar kis baat ka hain?? Ab toh woh idiot bhi nahi hain picture mein..

Ar- Yeh sab bahut jaldi ho raha hain..i forced her to get married to me..what if she really doesn't love me?? It is just some weird sense of responsibility..

Ar-(consciousness) Kash i could elbow you..saari duniya ko dikhta hain..how much she loves..ek tu hi andha hain..ya yeh bolu ki ek number ka akkdu hain..

Ar-(consciousness) You need to realise her importance..before something bad happens..

Ar- Abe oo..chup kar..usse kuch nahi hoga..he shouted at him..but he was long gone..great now he has started talking to himself..

He closed his eyes..but all he could think about was Imlie..for the first time they had met..she had become a constant in his life..she made him alive..she took care of him..scolded him..challenge him..and did things to make him feel proud of her..in between all of this..he realised..

Ar-(smiling) I am in love with her.. He smiled..and decided to confess his feelings today itself..

Imlie was sitting in the living room..after she had helped Beena aunty..she was playing with their dog coco..she was feeling angry and sad at Aryan..and she didn't want to continue dwell on her feelings..so she decided to play fetch with coco..

They were running around the hall..and than Imlie ran up the stairs laughing and giggled loudly..but Beena scolded her..

Be- Imlie..beta dhyan se gira jayegi..

Im- Aare kaki don't worry humko kuch nahi hoga..

She did two rounds of up and down..with the dog..and she was feeling tired..so she decided to play tug with him..they were enjoying the games..and Imlie was trying to tug but the dog wouldn't let go..and she had pulled a bit too hard..and she backed up a bit in force..only to have her slip off the railing..she fell straight onto the dining table...

Be- Imlie!!! She screamed loudly..and that is how Aryan found them..

Ps- Hey guys..how was the twist..please do comment...