Arylie ss- Push and Pull (honeymoon)

Hey guys..this is the last story in this book..and this book will be over..thank for all the readers..who commented, voted, and gave inline comments as well..it meant a lot to me..

Arpita was literally fed..it has been three months..and these ghonchus..still haven't gone for their honeymoon..and the answer they gave..was they had work..

Arpi- Inn dono ghonchu ka kuch nahi ho sakta hain..bas kaam and kaam..

Arpi- Phele toh sirf Aru workaholic tha..ab Imlie bhi ho gayi hain..inn dono ka kuch karna padega..she decided..she took the help of the staff..and packed their luggage.

It was around 8 in the evening..when Aryan and Imlie returned home..bickering as usual..and Aryan trying to hide his bruised knuckles..

Arpi- UNB tere haath ko kya hua??

Ar- Kuch nahi di..bas table pe hath lag gaya tha..

Im- Table pe ya kisi ki naak pe..

Ar- Aise kuch nahi hua hain..

Arpi- Imlie tu bata..kya hua hain..

Im- Aare di..you know..the pest Aditya Kumar Tripathi..woh as usual apni bakwass kar raha tha lunch time pe..matlab..i cannot believe..khud se sorry bol ke bhi..phir wohi..idiot wali harkat.

By this time she had dragged Aryan towards the sofa..and ordered him to sit down..she quickly brought the first aid kit and started applying medicine on his knuckles..

Arpi- Woh sab theek hain..but isse chot kaise aayi?

Im- Well i was going to give him a proper answer..but Mr hero here decided to deck him..

Ar- Well he was irritating my wife..he looked away..slight blush on peppering his cheeks..

Im/Arpi- Awwww...

Im- Waise..thank you ABP..for taking a stand for me..she kissed his cheek and the blush deepened.

As he had looked away, he saw his and Imlie's bag in the living room..

Ar- Di yeh kya??

Arpi- Oh ya..dinner ke baad..you guys are going to the airport..aur phir wahan se Goa..

Im- Goa?? Par kahe?? Kauna meeting hain kya??

Arpi- 😖😒😒 Imlie tu mar khayegi ab..you guys are going for your honeymoon.

Im/Ar- Aare par..

Arpi- Chup..ek dum chup..Aryan..tere saare meetings next week mein shift ho gaye hain..

Arpi- Aur Imlie..tere saare kaam abhi ke liye khatam hain..so no excuses..chalo ab khana khane chalo..

Ar/Im- Yes Mam..both of them saluted her..and laughed at her the irritated face she made..

It was almost ten when Aryan and Imlie left for the Airport..Imlie was hell tired so she fell asleep..holding Aryan's arm..while Aryan just looked at her sweetly..

Arpi- You guys..are too cute..

Ar- Ahem..aise kuch nahi hain..

Arpi- UNB..kya jab dekho sharmata rehthe hain..she is your wife idiot..you have a right to oogle her..she suddenly stopped the car..

Ar- Di kya??

Arpi- Ek baat bata..tu woh karte hua bhi sharma jaata hain kya?? She wiggled her eyebrows and Aryan spluttered some incoherent answer..

Ar- Di..aap gaadi chalo..otherwise..humari flight miss ho jayegi..

Arpita didn't stop laughing..the whole ride over..it was way to easy to rile and tease her brother..As she said goodbye to them..she wished all the world's happiness for them..

Ps- Hey guys..so i conveniently forgot to Narmada here..also there will be one or two more parts of this book..depending on my mood..so please do comment..