Arylie os - We are there for you..part 6

Hey guys..here is the next part..hope you will like it and thank you for loving my new story..

Arpita was trying to find to Imlie's house..no one was ready to help..but at last she finally found her home..she frowned seeing the gate open..she went inside..everything was broken and in a corner..Meethi was lying unconscious..

Arpi- Oh my god..Meethi ji..she tapped on her cheek..but she didn't wake up..she quickly went to the kitchen and brought some water..and sprinkled on her face..and she finally regained consciousness..

Arpi- Meethi ji..aap theek hain??

M- Arpita beta..woh Satyakaam aur Aryan babu..

Arpi- I know..we have to find a way to help them Meethi ji..

M- Han chalo..she tried to get up but her head was paining badly..

Arpi- Aap please hospital chaliye mere saath..chot lagi hain aapko..

M- No..she pushed herself to get up..and tied a piece of cloth..on her forehead to stop the bleeding..

M- Chaliye..hume unn dono ko save karna hain..

Arpi- Um..teeno ko actually..Imlie wahan akeli gayi hain..i tried to stop her..but she didn't listen to me..aur mujhe Aru ki kasam de di..

M- Imlie aisi hi hain..hamesha durso ki fikar karti hain..

Arpita looked on guess both Imlie and her family were stubborn people..on the other hand..Aatank was getting bored..he looked at Aditya making sure that dresses properly..that man was idiot..if he thinks that there will be a wedding here..he went towards them clapping

Aat- Not bad Imlie looking beautiful..but i am sorry tumhare hone waali pati ko marna hoga..he pointed the gun towards Aditya..

Adi- Are you mad..i helped you frame Satyakaam..and you do this..

Aat- Han toh?? Koi eshan nahi kiya hain..you wanted Aryan out of your way..islye you helped..now your purpose is full filled..he shot at Aditya..but at the last minute Aditya pulled Imlie infront of her like a shield..the bullet her stomach..

Ar/S- IMLIE!!

Adi- Sorry dear..nothing personal..and he quickly ran away from there..while Imlie stood there in shock and then finally fell unconscious..

Aat- Oh well..it is not like i didn't want to this happen..but ek baat toh hain..she was beautiful girl..

Aryan looked at the unconscious figure of Imlie..boiling rage filling his body and he finally frees himself from the rope..

Aat- Aaye ruk saale..but before he could touch Aryan..Aryan hits him with a roundhouse kick..Aatank falls down in pain..Aryan tries to go towards Imlie..but then Aatank started laughing..

Aat- Tujhe saach mein laga ki tum mujhe hara dogaye..abhi picture baaki hain..he presses a button and several bombs go off together..and the whole godown goes up in flames..

M- Satyakaam!! Imlie!! Aryan babu..

Arpi- Aru!!

Ar- Di..Amma aap log wahin rukhiye..he quickly goes towards Satyakaam..and frees him and helps him reach Meethi..while he goes back to get Imlie..

Ar- Jungli..please hold on..i promise..mein tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga..

Ps- Hey guys..sorry ki Imlie ko hi chot lagi again..and what do think should happen to Aditya?? Please comment..