Arylie os- Kaun mera..kya tu lagaye..part 7

Hey guys..please do tell what write in the final part of Tit for Tat series..it is Aditya's turn to get humiliated..anyways enjoy this chapter..

Imlie was sad..Aryan was avoiding, he wouĺd only talk to her if it is related to office..sometimes she felt really sad..was she that unlucky..that some way or another..she is the one who is always alone??

Feeling suffocated in the mansion, she decided to visit the temple..it was her place of solace..she went there and prayed and when she was going back..she saw an old lady kneeling infront of young guy..

W- Beta aise mat kar..hum kahan jayegaye..hum kaun kaam dega iss umar mein..

M-(pushing her) Chal hat budhiya..aukat mein reh..i don't care if you live or die..he quickly left from their as the lady's husband made her stand..

M- Tumko bola tha..usse humari fikar nahi hain..

Im- Usse nahi hain..par mujhe hain..they turned to see Imlie standing with an angry look on her face..

Im- Why were you begging him?? Ek thappad mara hota na..beta hain aapka..it is his duty to take care of you..

Im- But ab aap fikar mat kijye..mein hoon na..i will help you guys..she took them to Arvind..where the lady got the job of stitching and man was ready to do the books of the NGO..

W- Thank you beta..tumne humari bahut madad ki hain..she kneels to take their blessings and smiled..

M- Aaj lag raha hain ki bete ki jagah beti hona chaiye thi..

Im- Oh ho..ab apna mood mat kharab kijye..apne baare mein kuch baatao aap log..they spend the rest of the day talking..when she returned home she was feeling so light and peaceful.

Ne- Aye ladki poore din kahan thi tu?? Lalla toh puchne se raha..

Im- Jaise aap logo ko koi fark padh raha hain?? She was going to leave when Narmada stopped her..

N- Imlie aise kyun baat kar rahi hain Jiji se..

Im- Kyunki i am sick and tired of being treated as an outsider..aise kya kar diya mein jo aap log aise behave kar rahe?? Inn dono ka samjh aata hain..par aap aur ABP..

Im- Bahut bolte rehte the..respect..respect..aaj tum khud apni biwi ki respect nahi kar rahe ho..

Arpi- Imlie..shaant ho..jaa..chalo let choose what we will wear tomorrow..

Im- Nahi di..i won't be a part of the function..jab iss ghar hissa nahi hoon..toh why bother coming to function..besides..it is not new for you..jab Tripathi niwas mein aise rehthi thi..toh yahan par bhi reh lungi..she left quickly..not wanting to cry infront of them.

On the other hand..Aryan was feeling helpless..he never wanted to hurt her..but choosing between his mother and Imlie was difficult..he knows that it will be difficult to pacify her..but he will do it after the engagement..

Ps- Hey guys..so sorry i have kept Aryan as a ghonchu..but poor guy..is stuck in between Imlie and Narmada..please do comment..