Arylie os- Our Family...part 7

Hey guys..so here we will see Imlie staying with the Panna pari  family..and Anu conspiring with the villagers to harm Aryan..

Anu Chaturvedi was pissed off..god knows what Aryan was doing with her baby..but she will not bow down quietly..if she can kill his child..then she can kill him as well..but this time it won't be that obvious..She called someone and relayed her plans..

An- Tumne mujhse meri beti ko alag kiya hain na..ab uski saza zarror milegi tumhe..she thought..

In the Panna Pari Village

Imlie had to give credit where it was due, these people were fiercely protective of their culture yet eager to learn more. She had a fun time teaching them..but she felt guilty about the way she was behaving with Aryan.

She had seen that he had been trying to give her space..yet always being close..every alternate day he would come to the village..she was sitting in the hut..when came in looking tired..

Im- ABP..stop this..tumhari halat dekho..when was the last time you slept..

Ar- Neend nahi aati hain tumhare bina..and i have stopped going home..bas office jata hoon and sleep there..

Im- Why are you punishing yourself..?? Galti meri thi na..i ..

Ar- Shh..bas please..baar apne aap ko blame mat karo..he sat next to her and kept his head on her shoulder..

Im- Wait..come here..she laid down and he laid on top of of her chest, like a little baby..she massaged his head and he fell asleep quickly..

Im-(thinks) Am i being too stubborn and strict on him?? He woke up hours later and Imlie brought him food..

Ar- Tum khila do..he asked cutely..🥺🥺

Im- Okay..she fed and inbetween she asked him..Aryan..

Ar- Hmm..

Im- Tum ghar kyun nahi jaa rahe??

Ar-(sigh) Because that is not my home..I couldn't even recognize my mom..she was forcing me to get married to Preeta..even after everything..

Im- She hates me that much??

Ar- Nahi Imlie..it is all because of Badi Maa and BD..last i checked they were still in the mansion..so i have decided not to go there..waise bhi..it is not like anyone cares if i live or..

Im-(keeping a hand on his mouth) Chup..nahin toh hum koni mar dis hain..

Ar- Tum bhi kahan rehna chathi ho mere saath..khud bola na mujhse dur jaane ke liye..

Im- And it is for your own good..i am..he stood up..

Ar- Theek hain..i won't come back to you..akele rehne hain..apne pe daya khani hain..toh khao..i am going..and iss baar wapas nahi aaunga..shayad mere pyaar mein hi kaami hain..ki koi mujhe apne pass nahi chatha hain..sab log chod ke chale gaye..

Ar- Phele Baba, Phir jiju, cheeku, aur ab tum bhi..

Im- Aryan..baat suno humari..

Ar- Goodbye Imlie..ab jaise rehna hain reh lo..Aryan went away..while Imlie kept asking him to stop..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like this..please do comment on it..and this story will be over in next two chapters...