Arylie os - Kaun mera kya tu lagaye..part 5

Hey guys..so here is the next update of this story..hope you will enjoy it. And both will be acting like ghonchus here..

Flashback Continues

Imlie was sitting in the garden..with tears in her eyes..it really hurt that even Aryan would think of her as a burden..it brought back all those feelings of insecurities she felt when she was at the Tripathi niwas..

Im-(thinks) Maybe I am at fault here..mein hamesha usse jhagada karti hoon..i don't listen to what he says..always teasing him..i guess..i deserve this..

S- Oye Chipkali..she quickly wipes her tears as sundar sat next to her..tu mujhse apne aasu chupayegi??

Im- I am sorry Sundar..meri wajah se faltu mein teri insult ho gayi..

S- Listen to me..Aryan sir ne jo bola..it is the truth..unhone humare liye itna sab kiya hain Tripathi's aur tere liya..he is bound to feel irritated..at one point in time..

Im- Sundar..ek baat saach saach bata..tu Arpita di ko pasand karte hain na..

S- Han..par mein yeh bhi jaanta hoon ki she only likes me as a friend..and i am okay with it..

Im- Should i talk to di?? Maybe she also likes you..but feels hesitant to tell to you..

S- Nahi Chipkali..if she doesn't want to be with me..i won't force her..okay..i really have to go now..bye..she nodded and hugged him tightly..

On the other hand..Neela was trying to brain wash Narmada..

Ne- Dekh chutki..mein bas Arpita ka bhala soch rahi hoon..aur aise thoda na hi ki kal hi shaadi ho jayegi..bas milne ke bol rahi hoon na..

Arpi- Aare yaar bas karo..i told you na..i don't want to marry anyone..

P- Kyun?? Kahin aapko uss Sundar se pyaar toh nahi..woh gawar tamrinda ka gawar dost..

Im- Doll ji!!! She walked inside the room fuming..aap mere dost ke baare mein aise kuch nahi bolegi..

N- Imlie..Arpita..aaj tak i haven't stopped you from doing anything..but Arpi please meri khushi ke liye..ek baar uss se mil le..please..

Arpi- Fine..but Maa aap please mat boliye..she left from there

Im- Par Maa..

N- Imlie..iss baar nahi beta..yeh family matter hain..tum kuch mat bolo please..

Imlie nodded and left..guess today is bash Imlie day..Neela and Preeta had a smile on there faces..

Imlie went to her room..Aryan was waiting for her..as he wanted to talk to her..

Ar- Imlie..i am sorry..about what i said..earlier..

Im- Ussme galat kya tha..i am always causing troubles na..

Ar- Imlie..stop berating yourself..it is not right..

Im- And you are the expert in knowing what is right or wrong na..kya samjh rakha hain..ki tum aur Maa mujhe kuch bhi bolo gaye and you can say sorry..

Im- Aaj tak mene kabhi bhi tum logo ko yeh feel nahi karwaya ki tum log mere family nahi ho..i have tried to do everything to make you guys happy..

Im- Aur aaj uss Blue Kaki ki baat maan ke she is forcing di to meet some random guy..

Ar- Imlie..is it still about Sundar..he is not good for di..

Im- Kyun?? Because he is not rich..aise hain toh why did you marry me??

Ar- That was different..it was a deal..and i have given an out as well but you came..

Im- Because I have feelings for you!!! She screamed at him..she slowly calms down and looks at him says in a cold voice..

Im- You once told me..ki words have power..and i understand that now..and for the first time in life i feel like i made a mistake..i should have never come back..she left..partially enjoying the hurt in his eyes..but she has decided..from now on she won't interfere in their matters..

P.s. Hey guys..i hope you like the chapter..and do you like this angst..please do comment..