Arylie os - Jealousy looks good on you..part 7

Hey guys..so here is another chapter of Jealousy..please do comment...

Imlie drove Aryan to Bhaskar Times..she had parked the car..but Aryan wasn't getting out..he was lost in some deep thought..

Im-(shakes him) ABP..

Ar- Hmm..

Im- Office aa gaya hain..

Ar- Hmm..i don't feel like going inside..ek din tumhare saath spend karna chatha tha..and this happens..

Im- ABP..even i want to spend time with you..but yeh kaam hain tumhara..you have worked so hard to stabilise this company..don't let it go to waste..she kissed his cheek and gives him the key..

Im- Ab andar jao..aur sabko apna Bikat roop dikhao..aur ho sake toh thoda extra pareshaan karna..because of them..humari date kharab ho gayi thi..😜🙊🙊

Ar- As you wish..🥰🥰 he kissed her forehead and they both got down..Imlie hailed an auto and left..while Aryan locked his car and went inside.

Aryan felt like closing the office..Bhaskar Times was filled with idiots..so many unnecessary grammar mistakes and unchecked facts..he was thinking of firing the Editor..he was double checking his work..when Arpita called..

Ar- Di..mein abhi busy hoon..give me..

Arpi- Aru!!! Tu jaldi wapas ghar aa jaa..Imlie ko bahut teez bhukar ho gaya hain..hume bahut daar lag raha hain..

Ar- What!! I am coming..doctor ko bulaya apna..he was working double time and ensuring everything was kept in a secure place..

Arpi- Maa try kar rahi hain..but he is not picking up..

Ar- Damn..Di aap log ready raho..i will take her to the hospital..Aryan drove like a maniac and reaches Rathore Mansion..everything was shrouded in dark..he frowned..

Ar- Maa!! Di!!! Imlie!!!

Ev- SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! The lights came on the house was beautifully decorated..

Ar- W..w..

Arpi- UNB..bhul gaya aaj tera birthday hain..yeh sab Imlie ki planning thi..

Ar- She..she is fine..na..he asked with tears in his eyes..

N- Yes son..why you cry..Imlie is all fine..she said..Aryan chuckled..Happy Birthday beta..

Ar- Thank you Maa..he kept looking around..when he saw Imlie coming downstairs..weating the dress..he had brought her a long time ago.

Im- Happy Birthday

Im- Happy Birthday..she couldn't complete as he hugged her tightly...

Ar- Aise ganda surprise kyun diya..jaan nikal gayi meri..Imlie felt him sniffling..so she patted his back a bit..he tightened his hold on her..

Arpi- Love birds..cake cut kar le..phir hume sona bhi hain..it is almost 1 in the morning..They nodded..and Arpita was setting up the table..

Im- Hum kaise lagat hain..

Ar- Very beautiful..pata nahi..but i like you more in these short dresses..he winked at her and she blushed..

After blowing the candle and making a wish..Aryan fed the cake to Narmada, Arpita, he was going to feed Imlie..when she smears the cream on Aryan's face..

Ar- You!! Idhar aao tum..they were running around and both the ladies went away to give them some privacy..tired of all the running around..Imlie let Aryan catch her..

Ar- What is this?? He pointed towards his cheek..saaf karo isse..

Imlie looked at him and stood on her tippy toes to lick all the cream away..Aryan leans down and kisses her..

Ar- Ab hua..Happy Birthday Pura..he smiled..but Imlie was looking here and there..

Ar- Kya hua??

Im- I have my flight in few hours..i couldn't even spend some quality time with you..she pouted..he suddenly picked her up..took her to their bedroom..keeping an alarm for fee hours..he laid next to her..

Ar- Sleep Imlie..nahi toh tumhari tabiyat karab ho jayegi..within a few seconds..they both fell asleep..with a smile on their face..

Ps- Hey guys..i know you wanted a confession..but keeping it for the last chapter 🙊🙊 sowwy.. please do comment