Arylie os - In sickness and health(then and now)

Hey guys..so i had posted a one shot Recognition..where Imlie gets the recognition she deserves..here is another part of it..and requested by khushitheprincess and AarthiRajendran..hope you like it..

Then(Tripathi niwas)

Imlie was shivering yesterday she had played a bit in the rain..and then she had come back and slept in the pillow fort..but the only was Aditya was attuned to keeping the AC on the whole night..and due to which..she is feeling cold..and her nose is blocked..

Still she took a shower and got ready and went outside..Aparna smiled seeing her..

Ap- Imlie..aacha hua tu aa gayi..woh aaj humare ghar mein kitty party hain..inke and bhaisahab ke friends ki wife aane waali hain..tu khana bana degi..

Im- Ji..woh kitne log hain..

Ap- Atleast 10..tu kar legi na..

Im- Han..ho jayegaye..aap chinta na karo..she was getting a headache..due to nose block..she went into the kitchen to make some tea for herself and start getting the things ready..

Radha kaki had came in after half an hour..when she saw Imlie clutching her stomach..

R- Kya hua Imlie..sab theek hain na..

Im- Uu radha kaki..woh..she felt awkward talking about..

R- Bata na..

Im- Uu..woh humare mahine wale..

R- Haye bhagwan..she shrieked loudly..Aparna..

Ap- Jiji..kya hua..

R- Iss ladki ne saara kitchen ashudh kar diya..iske mahine chal rahe hain..

Ap- Imlie..tum nikalo yahan se..apne room mein rehna..humare samane mat aana..

Im- Par..

R- Bola na jaa yahan..she pushed her a bit..confused and hurt she went back to the room to get the much needed sleep..and it was Sundar..who actually came and asked about her health and even gave her soup and medicine..

Now(Rathore Mansion)

There are two things Imlie enjoyed when Aryan was on a business trip playing in the rain and eating icecream..the only downside she would get ill the next..like she was right now..she had been making a kada for herself..when she felt the similar pain in her stomach that she gets every month..

Im-(thinks) Oh my god..i have touched everything..they would be so angry..

Arpi- Imlie..

Im- Di..i am so sorry..mujhe nahi pata tha ki aaj meri date aa jayegi..otherwise i wouldn't have entered the kitchen..

Arpi- Imlie..calm down..pheli baat it is okay to come into the kitchen during periods..okay..tumne phele jo kuch bhi suna hain..woh sab bakwas hain..

Arpi- It is normal thing..mein kitni baar aayi hoon in the kitchen..it is time ki hum log apni soch change kare..

Arpi- Dursi baat. I will make the kada, you will rest..nahi toh i will call Aryan..and there is no tessri baat..i don't have that much money to give udhaar both laughed..and Imlie went to her room..

By the end of the day she was emotional..Arpita and Narmada had come to check on her hourly..even the servants came to ask about her well-being..but the most loving thing was the care box sent by Aryan..and the note he had sent.

Jungli,

Iss box mein chocolates, donuts, hotbag and dawai hain..i haven't sent icecream..kyunki tumhari tabiyat karab..and you didn't bother to inform me.. as usual🤨🤨😖😒..

Take care and take rest..

Your Akkadbagga

Imlie smiled with teary eyes..she was grateful to have a loving and caring family like the Rathore's..and such a lovely yet Akkdu hisband in Aryan..

Ps- Hey guys..the chapter is not quite up to the mark..but please do read and comment...