Arylie os - Our Family..part 6

Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter..the first time both are communicating..and i want a diwali gift from you ki atleast vote on this chapter and comment later..

Imlie was going to leave..when Aryan held her hand..he took her to an unoccupied hut..she frowned..was there a hut when they had been here the last time..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Aryan please jao yahan..i told you na..

Ar- Tum badla le rahi ho na..hamesha ki tarah sab kuch akele hi handle karna hain..toh hum 50-50 partners kyun bolti thi..

Im- Because mein tumhare layak nahi hoon..i am like a cursed object..phele mere baap mujhe chod ke chala gaya..then when i got married to Aditya..i lost Malini di..then i lost Aditya..and then i did the blunder of bringing Malini into my life again..i lost..cheeku and i lost you..and now Amma..

Im- Mein manhoos hoon..blue kaki sahi kehti thi..she kneeled down crying and Aryan hugged her slowly..

Ar- I am so sorry Imlie..mein gusse mein the..but i shouldn't have said those things to you..saach toh yeh hain..ki i always felt a little insecure about my place in your life..

Ar- Tumhare liye har koi priority tha..aur mein sabse last..it hurt a lot..and jo cheeku ke saath..usse tumhare nahi Malini ki galti hain..

Im(breaking the hug) Matlab?? He told her everything that it was she who pushed the pram and it was she who threw the ball on the stairs..

Im- I am sorry too..tum mujhe warn karte rahe..and i was too blinded by being the savior..ki i didn't see anything..but i still mean it..please jao yahan se..

Ar- No!! Iss baar na tum mujhe chod ke jaogi..na mein kahin jaunga..

M- Imlie..Sirji..Madhav called them out..they came outside and the tribal elder gave them some food..it was then Imlie saw the changes..there were puchha huts..and washrooms..

Im- Yeh sab..

Elder- Aryan babu ne kiya yeh..sab..bahut hi bhale insaan hain..

Ar- Par aap log apni ladki ki padhai karwane ke liye kyun nahi maan rahe..

Elder- unhe yahan se bhar bhejne mein daar lagta hain..

Im- I can teach them..it was great opportunity to stay away from Aryan..he glared at her but didn't say anything..he nodded at Madhav and they went somewhere to talk..

Ar- Mein thodi der mein police waalon ko phone karta hoon..unhe lekar jao to arrest the Sarpanch..

M- But sirji..woh Imlie ne Sarpanch ke bete ko mara tha..

Ar- Koi witness tha??

M- Mein..

Ar- Will you stand against your best friend?? The one who stood by you..when i continously blamed you..

M- No..but sirji..ek request..Imlie ko thoda time do..she will come back to you..

Ar- I will try..but i won't hesitate to take her away from here forcefully..

Imlie felt proud..even though he had said things that had hurt her..but he was human..but he was a good human..doing so much for these tribals..when didn't need to..she felt conflicted..should she go back?? And what about Malini?? Shouldn't she be punished for what she did to her child??

Ps- Hey guys. I hope you like it..and sorry i know the quality of the chapters are not as good as before..but job mein itna dimag kharab hota hain..so jo dimaag mein aata hain..i write..please do comment