Arylie os - Kaun mera..kya tu lagaye..part 2

Hey guys..i hope you like this chapter..we get to see a closure between Aditya and Imlie..and Aryan being jealous and restless that Imlie is avoiding him.

It was around 1 P.M. that the Tripathi's arrived and Narmada had welcomed them..Imlie helped with food serving..but then she got angry as Preeta sat next to Aryan..and just to piss Aryan off she sat next to Aditya..who whispered..

Adi- Imlie..mein Australia jaane se phele marna nahi chatha..and both of them laughed and hifi each other and others looked them like they have grown extra heads..

Ap- Kyun haase tum dono?? Hume bhi toh batao??

Im- Kuch nahi Maa..yeh hum dono ka secret hain..

P- Waise tum dono dekh ke lag hi nahi raha tha..ki tum dono ek durse ke husband and wife the..matlab kahan Mr. Aditya aur kahan tum tamarinda..

Im- Aditya..i think you should leave..kahin aur gaale na padh jaye..

Adi- Aare nahi baba..i have enough of women falling in love with me..

Ar- Kyunki you don't know the meaning of love..ab bas logo ko apna servant maante hain..

Im- ABP..tum kuch jayada nahi bolat ho?

Ar- Han han tum toh apne Babusaheb ko hi defend karogi..jaise aaj tak karti aayi ho..he finished his meal and others ate in awkward silence..

Imlie was in her room..she felt hurt with the way Aryan behaved..but she has decided not to do anything about it..she looked towards the door when there was knock.. Aditya was standing there with coffee and a box..

Adi- Can i come in??

Im- Sure..yeh sab..

Adi- Coffee and your favorite cinnamon rolls..if that is still your favorite..

Im- It is thank you and she ate the fluffy and gooey dessert..while Aditya looked on with smile..

Im- What??

Adi- Nothing..woh i wanted to say I am sorry..he stopped her when Imlie tried to say something..let me complete..

Adi- I am sorry i never treated you with respect, i never trusted and thought that you would be nothing without me..and yes i was jealous of your success..and saach yeh tha..ki even i had stopped learning new things..

Adi- You deserve happiness and all the success you have in your..and..I have to say this that Aryan is the better man..

Aryan was listening in to the conversation..he had came to talk to Imlie..when he saw Aditya there..so he decided to listen..

Im- oo ABP ka naam mat lo..jab dekho akkdu ban ke ghoomta..help bhi karta hain..care bhi karta hain..phir bhi bolega ki hum dost nahi hain..

Adi- Maybe because..he actually feels something for you..

Im-(scoffs) As if..he only feels pity and guilt that he married me forcefully..uska bas chale na..toh phir mujhe bol de ki tum aazad ho..

Adi- Waise..you can still come with me...she rolled her eyes and wacked him with a pillow..

Adi- Oww..jhalli

Im-(teary eyed) Thank you for everything Babusaheb..sab kuch kharab hone se phele we were friends and you were mentor..aaj mein itni reporter hoon toh sirf aapki wajah se..

Adi- Nahi..mene sirf sapna dikhaya tha..tumne khud ne usse poora kiya..ab time ho gaya hain..we have to leave...he walked towards the door..when Imlie called him out..

Im- Ek goodbye hug to banta hain..he nodded and both of them hugged each other..Happy Journey..

Adi- Thanks..aur koi bhi kaam mujhe zaroor yaad karna..she nodded and waved goodbye as he left..she left peaceful after such a long time..while Aryan was feeling all the more confused because all his feelings were muddled now..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the next part..so do you want Uday to be negative from start?? And what type of romantic scene you want to see with Arylie??