Arylie os - Tit for Tat series..part 4

Hey guys..so here is the next part..and band bajoing of Aparna..

Ap- I have no idea what you are talking about beta..you are angry and sad about Aryan..he just like Aditya.

Im- Aaj bol diya..dobara kabhi mat bolna ki ABP is like your son..he is egotistical and narcissistic bastard..

Im- ABP..might have his flaws..but he respects me and our relationship...he would rather divorce me than cheat on me..if he not happy with me..

Ap- How are sure that it is me?? That i planned everything..

G- Because I told them the truth..you really think just for some money..i will destroy someone's life..?? That too the person whom i idolize so much..

Im- Confused are you?? Let me tell you a story..

Flashback

Imlie was standing by the window.. thinking about what she  saw in the restaurant..she knew that Aryan would never hurt her like that..but still she felt insecure..

She was still thinking about the incident..when she felt someone hug him from behind..

Ar- Kiske khayalon mein khoyi huì ho??

Im- Hmm..nothing..

Ar- Jungli..i need to tell you something..it is related to Aparna Tripathi..

Im-(frowns) What happened?? He told her about the girl and how she informed him that Aparna had given her the money to create a wedge between them..

Im- That Oldie..good for nothing..b.

Ar- Calm down dear..

Im- I am not going..that Bitch..had the audacity to brainwash me..and say that you will cheat on me..but she is the one who is orchestrating the whole thing..

Ar- Should we confront her??

Im- Actually no..let her think that..she is winning..i want to play with her a bit..

So, as planned Imlie and Aryan had met the girl and planned everything. Imlie would conveniently come with Aparna to place where Aryan and that girl were already there..

Many times Imlie had to stop herself from giggling because Aryan looked extremely uncomfortable while talking to another girl..poor him..he is totally flirt with a girl..once he had changed himself to take revenge from Aditya..

Ap- Imlie..dekh woh Aryan hain with the same girl..

Im- Han..i had asked him not directly..about yesterday..so he told me she was an ex-colleague..but yahan toh kuch aur hi chal raha hain..

Ap- Hum baat kare kya usse jaa kar??

Im- Nahi..he will try to manipulate the story..i will talk to him alone..but before..i will click a photo of them together..

Aparna smiled wholeheartedly...her plan was definitely working..she felt immense happiness seeing Imlie's life torn into pieces..

Present

Ap- Matlab..everything i saw was just a drama??

Im- Of course it..and even if she hadn't told us the truth..you really think i would question ABP..just because I see him with a girl??

Im- That way Aryan should me everyday..because i go to cover stories with several of my male colleagues..

Im- But he doesn't do that..because he trusts me..and i trust him.

Ap- Yes..i did this..because I hate you..you destroyed my family and Aditya's happiness..you are nothing but a cursed person..

Im- Yes yes..i am a naukrani ki beti, illegitimate person, dhokebaaz aurat..and many more things..do you think i care about these tags now?? Please..I don't want to lower myself to your standards in name calling.

Im- Inspector.. The Inspector came with several constables..i hope this confession was enough..he nodded and took away both the Aparna and the girl away..since she had decided to become the witness against Aparna..

Imlie returned home smiling, even though she loved the Tripathi's once but know..they are complete nuisance to her..besides..now she has tease ABP..for his poor flirting skills..no wonder..it took so long to realise his feelings..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like this part..also the last person left is Aditya..please give me some ideas..on what to write on him getting humiliated by Arylie..