Arylie os- We are there for you..part 4

Hey guys..here is the next part and please do share this book as much as possible..and i will try and update all books regularly..

Aryan went to Central Jail and asked to visit Satyakaam..but the Inspector shook his head saying that he never meets anyone except Imlie..

Ar- Tell him i am Imlie's boss.

Insp(raises his eyebrow) You are the ABP??

Ar- Excuse Me.. I am Aryan Singh Rathore..only Imlie can call me that..

Insp- Aare sir..hum sab aapko jaante hain..jab bhi yahan aati hain..ABP yeh ABP woh..

Insp- Aapko pata hain..ek din Satyakaam ne toh usse itna tease kiya keh ki she loves you..

Ar- Ahem..i am a bit busy..i need to meet him asap..tell him that Pagdandiya is in danger..the Inspector nodded and left few minutes later Aryan was standing infront of Satyakaam..

S- Nice to meet you Mr. ABP.. Aryan rolled his eyes..trust Imlie to idiotic things..but he felt nice to be appreciated and talked about..yeah he can be vain sometimes as well.

S- You are here about the video?? Saying i am responsible for everything that is happening??

Ar- How did you??

S- I have my sources..so what should we do?? I cannot help you till the time i am in jail..

Ar- You have gotten bail for atleast 5 days..enough time to get rid of that Aatank..and please don't ask how..

S- I won't..and where is Imlie?? Why you came alone?? Aryan gulped..well how should he tell the truth that Imlie is hurt that too in his house?? Saving his sister..

Ar- Woh..he sighed and told him everything..Satyakaam was feeling beyond furious..for the first time he wanted to kill the mother-daughter duo..

S- You really think Imlie will not follow you to Pagdandiya?? I am sure she is trying to find a way to reach Pagdandiya right now..

In the Rathore Mansion

Imlie went to Arpita's room to get her help, even though she frowned she said..that she will think of some plan..and told her to take some rest in her room..then Arpita called Aryan..

Aru- Di?? Kya hua?? Aap theek ho?? Maa or Imlie..

Arpi- UNB saas le..woh actually Imlie wants to go to Pagdandiya..she is scared that you and her Dadda will do something foolish..

Aru- Di..usse bahut chot lagi hui..kuch bhi kijye..she cannot reach Pagdandiya..i promise we will not do anything rash..

Arpi- Theek hain UNB..but kuch bhi ulta seedha kiya na..Imlie se phele i will elbow you..Aryan said goodbye..feeling guilty for stopping Imlie..but it was for the best..

Imlie was pacing in her room..what was taking Arpita di so long..she came in with a glass of milk..

Im- Di..i don't want to drink milk..i want to leave quickly..

Arpi- I will help you only if drink this milk..it will help you heal faster..Imlie sighed..both these Rathore siblings are super stubborn..she quickly drank the milk..

Im- Happy..now let me pack..she took a few steps towards the cupboard..she suddenly felt dizzy and fainted into Arpita's arms..

Arpi(thinks) Yaar yeh UNB..kya kya karwata hain mujhse..looking at Imlie..sorry dear..it is for your own good..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like..kaise laga future damad and father-in- law ki meeting..and Imlie talking about Aryan everywhere???