Arylie os - I lost my friend..part 2

Hey guys..so aap logo dil hi bharta hain..with one part..so here is another part..and i hope you will enjoy it..

It has been two days..since Imlie has left for Pagdandiya..and after that it was radio silence from here..she called just to inform that she had reached there..

Narmada looked on as Aryan reverted back to the same workaholic Aryan..he was before..now even more..so she decided to intervene

N- Aryan mujhe tujhse baat karni hain..

Ar- Maa aaj nahi abhi i am too busy.

N- Aryan..yeh request nahi hain..it is an order..chal mere saath..and they went to her room..

N- Ab mujhe saach saach bata..did Imlie agree to marry you?? Or you forced her to marry you??

Aryan sighed..he never lied to her mother..so he told her everything..how he had kept a deal infront of me Imlie..that if she wanted to save Aditya..she had marry him and the drama that followed.

Narmada yanked his ears and he groaned in pain..

N- Are you mad?? Even after knowing how much she had suffered in an unwanted marriage..you again want her to marry by force??

Ar-(rubbing his ears) Toh mein kya karta..she wasn't ready to listen..

N- Aru..she is a teenager..she is still too young understand how people manipulate her..and her kindness..you have patient to make her understand things..

N- Aur beta..tujhe lagta hain ki jo rishta zor zabardasti se bana ho..usme khushi hain..she might be okay..but slowly..it can turn into resentment..do you want her to hate you??

The thought of Imlie hating him..was like a knife his heart..he understood his mistake..in his haste to stop her from always helping the Tripathi's..he has taken her choice away..and he cannot accept that fact..

Ar- I have to make this right..

N- Yes..go and meet her..clear your misunderstandings..aur uske baad if she agrees..you can marry her..

Ar- Maa..aap aur aapke marriage plans..😒😒

N- Don't behave like you don't like it..she giggled as Aryan was rendered speechless and he left quickly for Pagdandiya..

On the other hand Imlie was feeling bored in Pagdandiya..there is only so much you can work..atleast in Delhi..she would helped Kaki Maa and Di with chores..or even irritated Aryan..

Meethi sat next to her in the small courtyard..Imlie sighed..

M- Imlie..saach saach bata..tu khush hain aur Aryan babu se shaadi karne ko tayaar hain na..

Im- Maa..it is a deal to save Aditya..she told her Amma everything..

M- Imliya..mene tujhe samjhaya tha na..ki ab sirf apni khushi ke baare mein soch..uss ghar ki bahu Malini hain..let her worry about them..

M- Tujhe saari zindagi unki ghulami karni hain?? Apni life aur career ka koi value hain yeh..

Im- Han Maa hain..paar..

M- Paar Kya Imliya??Maanti hoon ki Aryan babu ne galat kiya tujhe deal de ke..but woh yeh sab tere liye hain kar rahe hain..

M- Woh ek aache insaan..jisne tujhe tab help ki jab teri apni family tamasha dekh rahi thi..unn Tripathi's ne kabhi bhi tere saath diya??

M- Malini ne baar baar boli..and Aditya woh baat maan li?? Tu bhi wahi galti kar rahi hain..ek baar aaram se thande dimaag se Aryan babu se baat karna..

Im- Theek hain..jab Delhi wapas jayegaye tab baat kar le gaye..

M-(smiled) Uski zaroorat nahi hain..Aryan babu khud hi yahan aa gaye hain..

Meethi left as Imlie turned around to see Aryan coming towards..he stopped infront of her with hands in his pocket..

Ar- Ahem..woh..

Ar/Im- I need to talk to you/Hum ko tumse karni hain...

Ps- Hey guys...looks like there will be another part of this..and Did you like this Narmada?? Please comment..and do you think this should have happened in the show..