Arylie os - Push and Pull wala love..part 10

Hey guys..here is the next part of this story..and why guys are not commenting on Beyhadh story..please do comment..

Everyone was staring at Aryan..liked he said something impossible..Malini flared in anger..and said..

M- Dekha Aditya..Maa..yeh dono ek durse se pyaar karte hain..aur humse jhoot bolte rahe..ki there is nothing between us..

Im- Just like you..isn't it?? You said you were happy for me and Aditya..and then went on to destroy our relationship..but i wanna say thank you..agar tumne woh sab nahi kiya hota..toh i wouldn't have gotten such a wonderful partner..

Imlie looked at Aryan and he looked a little pale..so she held his arm and dragged him outside..and it is a testament about how sick he was..otherwise she couldn't push him around..

Ar- Imlie..you didn't say anything about the proposal..

Im- ABP..you are still tired and sick..once you are fine..we will talk then..abhi ghar wapas chalo..

Ar- No..he stood by the car..almost pouting..

Im- ABP..he didn't say anything..Akkadbagga..still nothing..She sighs and calls him..Aryan..he looked at her with heart eyes..please maan jao na..let's go..you have to rest..

Ar- Fine..

He got into the passenger seat and drove him home..Imlie helped Aryan get out the car and they went inside..where Narmada and Arpita were surprised to see Aryan out of his bed.

Arpi- UNB..tu bhar kab gaya??

N- Aru..you okay??

Im- Kaki Maa..he was in the garden..and i just came back from the Tripathi's..

Ar- Maa..mein aapke liye kuch laya hoon..he said giving a smile..he pulled Imlie towards Narmada and then stood behind Imlie and said..

Ar- Yeh aapki hone waali Bahu hain..

N- Saachi!!

Arpi- UNB..tune propose bhi kar diya?

Im- ABP!!! Abhi bola tha na..we will talk later..

Ar- Tum bhag gayi toh..unn idiots Tripathi's ke pass..he pouted and sat on the sofa..

Im-(sighs) Aryan.. look at me..he did and she said..i am not going anywhere..mein tumhare pass hi hoon and the way they have insulted me today..i would rather they rot in hell..

Ar- Okay..

Im- Alright..ab thoda sa khana kha lo..and then you will resr okay..chalo...they went away the other two ladies looking on and giggling..afterall they had a wedding to plan..

Aditya was searching about Aryan..he had understood that Aryan had some kind of beef with him..especially how he has always targeted him..he hadn't found anything concrete..but then he found a small article about Arvind Shekhawat..and when he researched about more him..he came to know that..Aryan was his brother-in-law..

Adi-(think) So, this is the reason he is targeting me..he thinks i killed Arvind..and so he used Imlie to get back at me..well this is the perfect weapon to destroy their budding relationship..and i will enjoy every second of it..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you enjoy the chapter..do you like this Aryan?? Please do comment