Cedric pushes Axel and the nurses away as they bring the injection near to me.

"GET OUT. ALL OF YOU! "

The nurses hurry out and Axel scoffs before leaving.

I scream totally overwhelmed. What is happening to me? My teeth and my lower body shiver hard but Cedric grabs me carefully with his cold hands yet a warm embrace.

He looks me in the eye. Grey eyes. They turn brown-

Cedric leans closer. Grey eyes.

His lips land on mine.  Soft, warm, embracing and sweet.

But Cole-

Cedric's tongue caresses mine as his hands rub my back. His cold hands provide the warmth.

Tears leave my eyes as I kiss him back. But I don't know why?

His tongue glides across my mouth as he sucks onto my lower lip. I can smell his cigarettes and taste his chocolate.

My heart beat starts to return to normal. My lower body starts to shake less and my teeth stopped chattering a long time ago.

No matter what, this man always calms me down.

After we break the kiss, he pecks my forehead and I immediately hug him tight.

I want to say, 'Cedric. Why? Why would you do that to your fiance? Am I some kind of mistress?'

But I didn't. I stayed silent because his hug provided me peace.

He stayed like that as I leaned on him. We were like this for about fifteen minutes before, I slept again refusing to have anything to eat.

____

After I woke up I was embarrassed to face the nurses and Axel. But then Cedric told me that it was fine.

"That woman is being delusional, Isabella. I will not get into the details but I will tell you the truth. Due to some circumstances, I was supposed to get engaged to Scarlett and then marry her, but it was all on contract. However, I never signed the contract, neither I ever had any intimacy with that woman... That contract was never valid and doesn't exist anymore."

And I believed him.

And if this is the truth then I overreacted so I apologized to him. But he said that it was fine.

Cedric

The reason why I  shouted at her is because I wanted her to hear me out first. Because I didn't want her to feel bad... Because I was desperately trying to clear the misunderstanding.

And I shouldn't have shouted at her but I was desperate because I didn't want her to feel that she was betrayed or cheated on.

We cleared our misunderstandings and apologized so now were cuddling in her bed.

I don't know why but I felt like a teenager. It felt so good. I felt so tingly and shy. It felt like I had our first fight as a husband and wife and resolved it over a cup of hot chocolate.

Family

I kissed her head as Aiden brought in UNO cards.

We were playing and I had already won so now it was Aiden Axel and Isabella who wanted to see who would lose.

"Ha! Four more" Aiden collected four cards from the deck and gave it to Isabella. Isabella frowned as she took the cards.

The next time as soon as I saw that Aiden was going to put a 'skip' card. I pushed the button of my knife and poked it in his ass.

"Think slowly. Don't rush." I whispered carefully.

"What the hell man. It's just a game." Axel said.

Isabella was still sorting out the cards in her hand so she didn't notice us talking.

"No but you literally put that right in my ass crack. Can you like-

I poked the tip further.

" Fuck! " Aiden screamed as he put a blue 9 card over the green 9.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at Isabella who put blue 3 as a base topped up with a green, red and yellow 3.

Grinning widely, she fanned the two cards in her hands.

I smiled at her uncontrollable giggle. She didn't even know that it continued for three more rounds till she won the game.

As we had our food Axel and Aiden left.

She was changing her clothes. The buckle of her bra hooked carefully. My urge to watch her naked again dominated my body as the tightness in my pants worsened.

She caught me staring and turned red. Well so did I.

I grabbed her neck from the back and kissed her collar bones and her neck. She moaned as I travelled to her jaw and then to her mouth.

Invading her mouth, I let my tongue taste her as it sweepes across her mouth desperately. She always tasted so nice. Just like cinnamon. Even when she didn't have any cinnamon.

I never liked cinnamon so much before but now I do. Because it's sweet and spicy at the same time.

I kissed her deeper and deeper as our heart bearts echo in the room.

She sucks onto my lips and brushes her tongue against mine as a soft smile leaves her during it. The gentle caress of her tongue leaves unexplained secretive sensations in my mouth.

I am devouring her and she's devouring me fully as we exchange heat.

As I pull away with the slight trace of the saliva that drips, I stare at her glossed lips abused by our kiss and smile.

We immediately cuddle and she keeps giggling so I ask her about it

"Sorry. Was I being too loud? "

"Not at all. "

"It's your taste."

" My taste?" I asked surprised.

"You always taste too sweet. Just like hot chocolate. I have never loved sweets before. Don't have a sweet tooth. But you are too sweet so..." She giggled as she finished her gesticulations.

______

I am sorry to keep you waiting for too long.

Confusion? :

If you are confused about the part where Isabella says that she is tied to the bed and all then here is an explanation

Basically she's just too overwhelmed with the situation and is having flashbacks of what Cole did to her. She's confused about Scarlett and all.

Also the nurses get sedatives to calm her down but instead Cedric does  the magic with a ✨kiss✨

Are we good?

BTW I am really happy for the new love by new readers

And still happy that the readers who were there from the start are still here showing love. Tysm angels.

Don't forget to vote. 👌okay?