Chapter 27

"Have you started coming in my dreams now ? why? " Darpan closes her eyes again and says in sleepy 😴 voice

Why?

Don't you like me in your dreams? Do you even know who your husband is? So many girls are crazy about him. They can do anything to get just a glimpse of me. And there are some girls who dream about me even during the day and that too with open eyes. And you! You don't value your husband at all. What kind of wife is she? Dhruv said in cold tone.

He looked at her with a bombastic Side eye.

How can you not fall in love with me it's been months now we are living together. Strange maybe she has bad taste in boys. he said in low voice to himself.

Dhruv was looking at Darpan. His gaze moved from there to her eyebrows. Then coming down to her nose and her nose ring, then her pink lips. And that black mole on her lips. Which was attracting him towards her. Dhruv's gaze went to Darpan's neck, also there she had one moles. Dhruv was looking at Darpan ji's long neck very carefully.

"Her neck looks so soft. Moreover, she looks so beautiful while sleeping. How can anyone look like this while sleeping? "

What a waste 😏

He extended his hand and tried touched her neck just then he realised what was he doing. He quickly turns his face away. His heartbeat got increased for a few seconds. He closes his eyes.

"What are you doing Dhruv no you can't stare at someone who is sleeping and touch them i mean her specially Go to sleep! Shut the fuck up your thoughts. What the fuck was you even thinking"

At the morning....

Dhruv woke up in the morning with light drops of water falling on his face.

Tsk who the fuck he is? who wants to dead in the early morning? Let me just sleep dude? Don't you want to live.

He slightly open my eyes to see who it was.

Dhruv pov:

I saw that Darpan was going to the balcony with her wet hair. She was wearing a white kurti in which she was looking very beautiful. It seemed as if a white swan had got wet in water and was standing in the sun to dry itself.

The rays of the morning sun were falling on her face. She was wiping her wet hair with a towel. And When

I saw her like that, I just kept staring at her. Don't know but for some reason I don't want to look away.

While drying her hair, Darpan was lost in some thoughts. While wiping her hairs.

Sometimes a person's eyes tell everything. And to understand someone, sometimes these eyes can see the pain, anger, sadness and even happiness inside that person.

Dhruv could only see emptiness in Darpan's eyes. As if a part of her life was empty for someone.

Who is she thinking?

She mostly kept her hair tied in a bun. Her long hair was shining even more in the sun. I have seen her many times with her hair open but today I don't know why I want to see her like that.

Dhruv gets up and near to Darpan. Without wearing tshirt as usual.

Darpan who senses someone coming looks back but turns her face towards front again.
( Has this man gone into shock again. Why is he coming near me. If he does such and such thing to me then I will push him down from the balcony and one thing, I don't understand one thing, why does this man remain half naked? And first of all, when did he remove his shirt at night? )