Chapter 14: Eyes

Don't see in his eyes Darpan Please!!! please!!! please!!! Darpan to herself.

Darpan and Dhruv were staring at each other for a few seconds.

Darpan in mind, yaar!! how big are his eyebrows and how beautiful eyelashes are they?

no, no, no!?? , Darpan moves away from Dhruv.

Sorry!! saying this Darpan starts leaving.

Dhruv didn't said anything he was just looking at Darpan being shock.

Darpan to herself, heyy bhagwan!!why my heart beating so fast? This is happening again? This is not right? I have to confirm that I don't want? what is happening in my heart to increase unnecessarily.

After all I will have to ask Dhruv a question. But not now, my exams are coming. And I am not ready for all these things yet and neither is Dhruv I guess? ( I have to wait ) She went upstairs limping like that. Oo my poor leg...🦵🏻

Darpan went to her room.

Dhruv himself, what's that fragrance? That was really nice. It's the same.

Dhruv started feeling a slight pain in his head. He quickly eats the tablet kept in the drawer. Dhruv needed medicines at any time, that is why he had kept medicines in his upstairs room and this in the downstairs room. He sits in the same study room because it will be Darpan in his room right now.

I should make call to the doctor?

Dhruv takes out his mobile phone and talks to the doctor for a while.

Doctor, "Okay but I think you should try to remember anything I think? okay beta?"

Saying Ok Uncle, Dhruv puts the phone back in his pocket. He takes out some books from the shelf and starts reading them.

Darpan was studying in the room. It's 11 pm now. She had her dinner in room Roopa ji ( maid ) brought her to. Now she was taking the plate back to the kitchen. ( Her ankle got fixed 😃 while limping )

While leaving Rupa turned around. Mam Dhruv Baba hasn't eaten yet, can you call him once? Is it because Dhruv Baba doesn't like to be disturbed in the study room at all I hope he understands you?

Ok, you prepare the plate, I'll be there! ( Whenever I see him he keeps teasing me. I don't know what his problem is. And sometimes he gets so angry as if I have snatched his food. )

Yes mam!!  Saying this she left.

Why doesn't he eat properly? And all the medicines I saw, could they be his only? Is he not taking them because he is sick? And maybe that's why he isn't even eating. Is he going to die or something?