Chapter 23: Mysterious Person

Darpan pov:

in the dream,

what kind of place is this. Where am I? I am feeling hungry. What is that in front of me, wow, it is probably ice cream and with so many flavours omg ! I craving for that.

 What is that in front of me, wow, it is probably ice cream and with so many flavours omg ! I craving for that

I will eat all of it right now. But I don't know, I am not able to eat the ice cream. But why? Darpan makes a sad face. Hey, who is this in front of me why is he eating my ice-creams? Is this Dhruv?1, what is he doing in my dream? Yuck, this is such a dirty dream. Why are you staring at my ice cream like that?

Your ice cream?

You yourself said that you don't like ice cream. Right?

Did I just say that like that? hehe. but you will get sick, I want my ice cream back.

Saying that it is too late for this, Dhruv takes a big bite of ice cream. As if he was teasing Darpan.

Why have you tied me to the chair 🪑 with such ropes? Hey, wait, wait, don't eat my ice cream, this a crime no don't eat all please!! 😭 no!! You heard me!! Please...!

In reality

In reality.... (Outside the dream)

Before Ridhima could understand anything, the shelf falls down. She screams loudly, Bhabhi!!! She closes her eyes in fear. And with a thud, The thud was very loud. the shelf falls down. On the table.

Dhruv, who was sitting in the room upstairs, even he also heard this sound. He runs down. The servants also come towards the library. Seeing Dhruv coming they all quickly move aside, Dhruv goes inside.

Dhruv pov:

I came down here hearing the thud sound. I follow the sounds direction. It was from library. As soon as I opened the door of the library, I saw Darpan who was trying to pacify Ridhima who was crying like an someone's lost child and along with that, I saw the big book shelf fallen down. Probably on the table had been damaged a lot by its impact.

Ridhima saw me.

Bhai sorry I wa--

Darpan comes in front and says, sorry, this shelf fell down because of my mistake.