Chapter 9: Home

Good morning boss!

Dhruv ignores him and starts going inside the office, just then the watchman says.

Sir, madam has come!

Which madam?

Your future wife?

Mine? Dhruv says in surprise.

Yes, a girl came just now, she was saying that she is your future wife.

Oh, how was her appearance?

Boss, madam is very beautiful. Just like a fairy.

Oh..! Dhruv starts going inside. He stops in the middle and said, mind your work. If you call me again while leaving, you will lose your job, understand. Do your work quietly. Don't let anyone come inside without my permission, no matter how beautiful that person is.

Y-- yes B-- Boss sorry!! I'll remember that.

Is this the same girl? But she had said that she does not like me. Maybe she has started loving me. Dhruv smirked to himself.

******

Sameer and Darpan talked for a long time and also talked about changes in the contract, although Darpan had tried to add some more rules but she could not do so. By adding just one rule, they will separated from Dhruv after 2 years.

I did say yes but I don't think Dhruv will go back on his words. He is man of word . Sameer says to himself,

Darpan especially wanted to say this to Dhruv but instead of talking to her future husband, but she had to talk to his assistant. 

Sameer told everything about this to lawyer and get ready the documents Darpan sign that paper.

Darpan got up from there and started leaving, don't know but maybe she was feeling very bad about this and maybe this thing was also disrespectful. I don't think he will ever say yes to this. And as far as Priya is concerned, I will take care of her. Once he signed that paper .

I am very hungry, what should I do? If I get even more hungry, maybe my anger will increase and I might kill someone today for sure. Well, I bought this juice while coming.

She didn't want to feel this anymore, that's why she started going out early and then she started feeling like fading away.

She was about to fall when someone suddenly came to her side and tried to support her.

Darpan quickly looks towards that person, as soon as she recognises who that person is, she turns to the other side instead of going into his arms and falls down with a thud.

The man was looking at her with big eyes. He did not understand that he had spread his arms to save it her from falling but the Darpan did not fall in his arms but fell on the other side. He quickly looks towards the fallen Darpan And asks her, are you ok?

Darpan felt something strange, she said in her mind, if you was so worried, "then I was searching for you so much since morning, why couldn't you find time to meet me? You don't know how hungry I am? since morning?. Mr. Dhruv? And also I didn't drink my tea from the morning.

Darpan somehow gets up and starts going out, ignoring Dhruv, when she feels a loving hand holding her hand.

She understood from that touch itself that it was Dhruv, she turned back and released her hand and looked towards Dhruv. Wait, I will book you a taxi or did you come with your ca-

Before Dhruv could complete his statement, Darpan quickly answers him and says. "I am hungry".

Dhruv is unable to understand anything and asks Darpan again, "Did you say something?"