Chapter 2: Date ??

Dhruv pov:

The person on the other side sitting on the car said oh gosh why girls can't take their eyes of me but I think she's kinda cute though. Gosh these girls can't hide any of their feelings anymore. Huh saying this The person smirk to himself. Oh my fangirl. Come on I can at least fulfill her dream by looking at her once.

But before he could see her again Darpan look away and close the window of car in half.

Dhruv said, doesn't she was looking at me. It seems she must have felt shy. Whatever...! And till date there has no one been a girl who would not have glance at me again. And this is a common thing for me now.

Driver, what do you think, who is that girl looking at?

Don't know why but Dhruv wanted to confirm.

Yes sir, I think she is probably looking at those children.

Children?

Dhruv sees that on the other side there is a children's garden. Where children were playing.

Oh so that girl was looking at the children, not me. Hmm, the poor girl missed the opportunity.

After a minute the signal become green then again dhruv's driver started to drive again but Dhruv take a glance at the Darpan's car.

****

Personality: as you can in the picture but behaviour is like cold ice

Personality: as you can in the picture but behaviour is like cold ice . But they say that one should never judge people on their looks and work. Dhruv was one of the most successful businessman in the whole of India. And famous business tycoon. Whatever he had today, he had worked very hard to achieve all this. Without anyone's help.

****

At office my office

I went in the elevator with my secretary Sameer already in the elevator waiting for me like daily routine.

Good morning Boss...!with a cheerful smile sameer said as usual.

hmm .

Sameer chukle at Dhruv's behaviour because he knew his behaviour very well since childhood of course because he is his friend .