Chapter 18: Patient

Now you can say that?

Say what ??

There was very little space between Dhruv and Darpan.

you have fallen in love with me? you for in a few days. isn't it? , Dhruv said looking at Darpan's eyes with a smirk .

(No no Darpan, don't do anything. Don't kill him. Ok . now otherwise you will have to go to jail. You have to control your emotions.)

I have found that you are a number one flirt, but know one thing, I am your wife, it does not mean that you should talk like this to me too, do you understand? Otherwise I will ki-

Darpan realised that what she was going to say she stopped in the middle.

Dhruv did not make the slightest difference to Darpan's threat like this and asked her, you will what !? ha kiss you..."what will you do ha tell na?"

What!!!

Darpan had not expected that Dhruv would tease her even after saying this.( Why is he behaving like that oh..! yeah i forgot that he is a big flirty )

She moves away from him a little.

Before Dhruv can say anything, he starts coughing.

Do you really not understand that your health is gradually deteriorating? Darpan said in little angry tone.

Do you even know who you are talking to angrily? It's Dhruv..! THE Dhruv Malhotra, understood? You can't scold me like this.

(He is coughing but his attitude won't help)

Darpan takes out medicine from the drawer and gives it to Dhruv. Dhruv was silently listening to him like a small kid. Keep this laptop aside and go to sleep. I will woke you up later.

Dhruv lies down on the bed. Darpan comes back and sits at her desk.

Dhruv pov:

Why is she scolding me, can't she explain me some in soft tone? Have you always been studying so much? To stay away from reality? Or her expectation are too high?

Why I am thinking I know that she is just a stupid girl. Let me recover and then I will answer to her. And what do her mean I can't flirt with her?

Thinking this, Dhruv closes his eyes and goes to sleep.

Darpan pov:

I took a glance at the clock. It was just five o'clock in the evening. Only an hour had passed since dhruv was asleep.

Should I check his fever now? But what if he woke up and saw that I was trying to touch him while he was sleeping. He will absolutely think ridiculous things again. "You was taking my advantage or something like that". Oh you have fall in love with me right? Darpan said mockingly.

I am a doctor, I can't leave the patient like this. It's simple yaar. I get up from my place. Carefully, I go close to Dhruv and place my hand lightly on his forehead and check his fever. There is no fever. Maybe the pill has taken effect. Just as I was about to remove my hand, Dhruv got up and from what he said next, it would have been better for me to wait silently for him to get up.

What are you doing? Taking advantage of a sleeping man? Aren't you ashamed? Just a moment ago you said that I should not flirt with you and what was that? What did you just do ha?

Dekha dekha ( see!! see!!) Darpan said in mind.

Who knows what Dhruv was saying to Darpan.

Just then his phone rings. Dhruv leaves Darpan's hand which he was holding.