Chapter 22: Anti-romantic

Darpan pov:

I don't understand what ego he has. He does but doesn't admit it. I will ask him right now. Why does this man bother me?

Darpan knocks on Dhruv's car.

Dhruv sees Darpan coming from a distance. When she knocks on the window He rolls down the window. But he is unable to say anything.

Darpan says, "you know it is better if you don't lie to me, understood? Now you must be thinking how I came to know that you are following me. Isn't it?"

"Bolo bhi! chup kyun ho?"
(Tell me! why are you silent?)

Dhruv pov:

She is just moving her lips? Or I am not able to hear. By the way, she looks better with her hair tied up than open hair. Her hair is flying so beautifully due to the wind. She looks cute....

"Are you even listening to what I am saying? Apne Rai jaise jitne ego ko apne paas hi rakhna samjhe?"
(Keep your mustard seed-sized ego to yourself. Understand?)

And--

Dhruv, unaware of his actions, he puts the strand of hair falling on Darpan's face behind her ear

Darpan is shocked by Dhruv's action. She remembers the unexpected neck kiss between her and Dhruv last night.

Darpan's reflection on dhruv's reaction....⬇️

She moves a few steps back

Wh--What are you...doing man? 🤨

Dhruv realizes what he has just done and he doesn't know what to reply to Darpan.

(I don't even know why I did this? How should I tell or explain this? While you were talking, the hair was repeatedly blowing on your face due to the wind causing trouble to you, so I thought of removing it)

He says,

nothing! You should go inside the hospital First.

You are stupid to think so, do you know?