Chapter 5: Diary?

Dhruv has reached far ahead he had lost his vision to a large extent.
He had reached very close to the lake, when he stopped his car, he suddenly realized that perhaps he had taken the wrong path by mistake. But it was too late to turn around.

It was just a single road due to which vehicles rarely came.

Dhruv said to himself "Well, since I have come here, I have to take a look at the lake".

Whenever Dhruv had a headache, he used to write those things in his diary which he imagine or see.

This place seemed familiar to him. As soon as he thought this, his brain started hurting.

Dhruv was trying to identify the place but he was not able to understand anything. He took out his diary and started writing something in it it's like drawing and some notes also.

Then suddenly he hear voice of someone.

He turned around to see the person.

He must be some villager, he said to Dhruv.

Hey man, don't go so close to the lake, you are on the bank of the bridge, do you know that?.

Hearing this from the villager, Dhruv understood that he had reached very close to the lake. If he was just one step away from Lake.

"Take care beta. fog still not faded properly "! the villager said.

Thank you ! Dhruv said this and headed towards his car and left from there.

The man kept watching Dhruv go until his car was out of sight...
"The time has came" that man said and then he left with a smile.

Time skipped.....

Darpan and Priya came out of Kashipur. After treating them.

Why didn't you take the money, friend? You should have taken it this time.

Priya, you don't take money for helping.

Priya said let's go??

Where darpan said while driving.

we will go towards the lake Priya said excitedly.

I don't want to see Darpan said directly.

What? But why?

I am hungry, that's why,

but we will come quickly from there, please na yaar Priya said making cute faces .

Seeing Priya's cute face Darpan couldn't racist this, she said ok!

Darpan turned the car towards the lake and both of them left for the lake.

They both are enjoyed that place.
Darpan was seeing the beautiful scenery of sunrise.

Suddenly something felt her feet she looked at that thing.

Then she heard Priya's voice.

She looked at that thing closely.

Coming!!Darpan said.

Both of them looked at the sight of the rising sun and both came back. After 20 minutes from that place.
They riched home at 9 am already.

On the way, Priya was talking to Darpana to don't do anything just as dad say.

They will not change But you will have too change.

Priya did not tell anything about Audio to Dipu because perhaps there would be no need for it.