Chapter 6: Forced Proposal

At Dhruv's home,

The doctor said to Dhruv, "Beta some more symptoms appeared like remembering something"

Dhruv replied, No, I just don't see anything in my thoughts. It just black in colour that's so strange and new for me.

Dhruv told to doctor the entire incident that happened at the lake and about writing the imaginary things in his diary.

Can you show me the diary whatever you have written?

Sorry doctor I lost that diary today.

Whatt you lost the diary? Oh beta you know that how much important that diary for me?

I know uncle ( doctor ) but it's ok today I think I don't need to show you that diary because I can tell you those things.

Oh really that's really nice. Ok tell what you have seen?

That river seemed familiar to me. I thought I had talked to someone at that lake, it was a man, no maybe a woman. I was crying with her.
I don't remember the conversation but I can remember that her soft crying voice.

As Dhruv was telling, the doctor was noting down his words.

He said no problem, now you rest and don't think about it ok?

Take care beta and I think you don't need any another diary to write it will be better for you I guess. Ok I'll take my leave now bye take their.

Hmm bye uncle. (Aur apni ma ko mere taraf se hii karna mat bhulna ok ) the doctor said while leaving.

Who could that girl be? Why was I crying with her? Did I love her and if that was the case then why didn't she come to me until? Did she leave me? Maybe because of this. How dare she make me cry? I won't leave her if she comes in front of me. I swear if I would know the truth then I will kill her.

Dhruv gives some relief to himself. It's been 2 hours since he slept now.

His phone is ringing and he saw the caller id it was from his mother.

Dhruv beta, kya hua tumhari tabiyat to thik hai na? ( what happened? Is your health is fine? )

Main thik hun ma aap kahiye na aapne phone kyun kiya ? ( i am fine ma. Tell me what why did you call me? )

Do you have any work right now? , If not, can you go shopping with me?

Dhruv glance at his wall clock it was 2:00 pm. Then he said yes mom I hav--

Before he could say anything his mom started to yell at him.

What?? Can't you just take some for your ma?

Ma!! Dhruv chukle slightly and said, "I am just kidding, I have no work I can come with you today".

you have to come or else. She said in little bit angry tone.