Chapter 12: College

Darpan served breakfast to everyone. She had prepared paratha today. She was serving paratha to everyone. After serving everyone, she herself sat down to have breakfast with them.

Then Maya aunty said, beta, do you want to join the office?

Ma, I wanted to say that I don't have any experience in handling an office, so while saying this, Darpan stopped in the middle. I made the same mistake again. I have been making Maya Aunty angry since this morning. Don't know how you will survive this time Darpan? Darpan started muttering in her mind.

Then tell me when you are going to go to college then?

Darpan was quite surprised to hear this question. If the outside world comes to know that the daughter-in-law of the owner of Malhotra Industries it wasn't reveal yet And as far as Priya is concerned, she was already a partner of such a big company. Which she will have to do. It is the custom of every big denial that she should take care of her company. This happens in family business.

As if all these are chess players, here everyone has to work and when the time comes, one has to make sacrifices

As if all these are chess players, here everyone has to work and when the time comes, one has to make sacrifices. It's a game of life.

When Maya Aunty saw Darpan's worried face, she immediately spoke. Hey, what happened, answer me?

Yes mother, I- l.. a-m... that!

Do you need a car for daily use?

what!! no Ma!, I just wanted to say thank you.

Only our blessings and love are given and taken. And this is your love, isn't it? So that's why don't ruin that relationship by saying thank you. Do you understand? Maya aunty said while caressing Darpan's cheek lovingly.

Both brother and sister were watching the love between Darpan and Maya aunty.

See brother, how nice my friend is. Don't color her too much.

What did I do? Dhruv makes an innocent face.

Oh okay then why is she ignoring you? Tell me?