Chapter 19: The Mean Aunty

Darpan and Dhruv were sitting and eating food with everyone. Right now, there were 7 people sitting of the entire dining table. Today, Dhruv's dad Raj Malhotra (He was a famous businessman and had a habit of ruling over everything.) And his sister who loves her brother more than anything. Maya Aunty doesn't have a mother-in-law to trouble her, But there is no need because Priya's aunt is enough. ( Minal Malhotra, the divorce lawyer. ) And Ridhima (sweet and charming girl dhruv's cousin sister age 20 ) Ridhima was Meenal aunty's daughter but she took after her father.

Good thing Priya has came back, we are happy to know this, right bhai?

hmm. ( Were you okay? Beta Priya's father said in mind 👀)

oh you both study in the same college. Isn't it?

Yes Bua!

(Oh so she found out about Dhruv through Priya. Trickster girl.)

Aunt, I am hungry, we will talk later, okay?

(Yes son, eat well 👀)

Later? But after having dinner we will leave for home.

Why don't you stay here today? Maya aunty said looking at dhruv's Dad.

I have a meeting tomorrow, I can't stay here said without even looking.
( I am sorry beta but it's really important to do for you👀 )

As soon as Dhruv heard this, the grip of the spoon in his hand became tighter. While controlling his anger.

Raj bhai, don't talk like that sister-in-law (Bhabhi) has been saying you with so much love, so listen? By the way, our meeting is not today and the meeting is in a nearby city. It will be easy to go. Meenal said, staring at Maya Aunty with slanted eyes.

you are right. Ok Meenal I'll stay here.

Darpan...? Raj ji said.

Yes uncle.

It's Sir just for you Sir, I am not still an uncle for you, okay? Raj In cold tone. (Give me time to accept your relationship)

Then a giggle came from aunt's mouth which she could not control.

Everyone is looking at aunt, she should not have laughed. Which is unnoticed by Raj Malhotra just like her mistakes. But not by everyone. Everyone looks towards Darpan concernely expect one.

Yes, I understood sir. Darpan said calmly.

( Is that man not a bad person? I not sure. And the most important thing was that I was noticing that Priya's dad was noticing her again and again as if he wanted to talk to her but for some reason he couldn't. This is how a good father can behave )

Aunty said while suppressing her laughter.

Darpan..! You should not call people whom you are meeting for the first time as uncle and my brother do not even talk to anyone without knowing them. Bua said while laughing.

Yes, but as you said, that is the sir does not talk to anyone without knowing them, But he had just taken my name so I felt that he already knew about me, so I should also talk to him in a formal manner, isn't it Bua ji? , right?

Aunty, I myself told her to say it like this.  It is not his fault.  Dhruv says taking Darpan's side.

(This bitch!! How dare is she talk to me like that? And what happened to this drunk child. Why is he talking to me like this? Just for this ordinary girl )

( Smart..! Ok, well, at least she gets things right and she is not stupid 👀)

Meenal ji said while hiding the angry expression on her face.