Chapter 20: Neck kiss

Darpan was standing in the balcony. She was so lost in her thoughts that she did not even notice that someone was standing behind her. Someone has hugged her from behind.There was a slight smell of alcohol coming from him.rreer

"Don't move please...!"

Darpan understands from the voice that it is Dhruv. Darpan did not separate Dhruv. Because perhaps Dhruv needed a hug it a lot.

"Why don't he listen to me?"

After some time,

Darpan tried to push Dhruv away from her but as soon as she did so, Dhruv hugged her more tightly. Because Dhruv was rubbing his face on her shoulder. And so that Darpan could even feel Dhruv's hot breath.

"I like this fragrance very much. You know this fragrance is my favourite. It seems as if you have just come from a flower garden. Like a heaven? 💓 Even though I don't know it somehow feels disgusting don't know why?" Saying this, Dhruv gives a light kiss near Darpan's neck.

Due to which Darpan was now feeling something off. Then why did you say that ?Man, he is so fat, I can't even push him." (She means he is strong)

Then Dhruv loses his balance and his grip becomes loose just as he is about to fall down. Darpan catches him. Darpan take Dhruv to the bed. But suddenly Dhruv pulls her towards himself due to which she fell on his chest. And takes her in his arms.

"Leave me, let me go!!"

"Whenever I look into your eyes, I don't know why, I just see a lot of love in them."

Darpan, who was struggling to move away from Dhruv, stops in the middle this.

Dhruv further says, "it seems as if you are waiting for someone. I don't know but I know that it is not me, it is someone else. Isn't it?"

Dhruv comes over Darpan and holds both her hands with his hands. Dhruv was slowly moving towards the lips of Darpan.

Darpan pov:

What should I do now? Do something Dipu otherwise he going to kis-- no!! no!! it can't be? Oh God I can just close my eyes.

huh?

I close my eyes. But then I felt heavy on my chest. I open my eyes and see that Dhruv has fainted. is he dead
👁️👄👁️??

I check his breathing,

Oh he just sleeping I guess.

......💗......

Next Morning....

Dhruv Wakes up with a bad headache.

"I eyes are half open Ahh!! I drank too much alcohol yesterday. And I slide my hand around on something which is feeling soft to me. Whatever it is, it is quite soft. Dhruv says to himself and a smile came on my face. But wait a minute??? What is this?

He opened his eyes.

What exactly happened?
Oh shit where is my face? Where is my hand?
Wait is she.....her ? And my hand is ?

Dhruv slowly removes his head from Darpan's chest. He sees that he had put his hand inside her t-shirt on her bare stomach 😳. Oh shit what the fuck happened last night? Why don't I remember? I should take out my hand first. What if she woke up? But she's sleeping like kumbhkaran. At least I can do this. Yes common Dhruv.

Dhruv started to remove his hand from her bare stomach Darpan moves a little due to which Dhruv's hand slips and reaches Darpan's breast. ( She was wearing bra don't worry 🌚) I don't know why Dhruv's breath suddenly became heavy.