Chapter 15: Lady Boss

Morning time.

Dhruv wakes up early every morning and comes from the room after going through the gym and sees that Darpan is still sleeping peacefully.

Lazy girl 😏, don't know how much she slept-

he stopped in the middle.

The sun was shining on Darpan's face due to which he was having some trouble sleeping.

Dhruv goes to the bed and closes the curtains

Dhruv goes to the bed and closes the curtains. this because you helped me yesterday ok? By the way, why is she sleeping so much today? She wakes up early in the morning, right? Is she not well? Maybe she might be sleeping because of the holiday. ( Sunday )

When did I start talking to myself so much? WTH 😃.

Dhruv leaves with an excuse to himself to take a shower. And comes out after some time. He sees that Darpan has got up and but still sitting on the bed.

Man, what kind of girl is she? Does she show such a unique side to every boy? Or may be just me?

His daily morning coffee was kept on the table by maid. At the morning 8 'o' clock He took the coffee in his hand and started working on the laptop on the sofa while drinking coffee.

Darpan POV:

The morning sunlight wakes me up. Today, after a long time, I slept so peacefully.

Today is Sunday, today I feel like drinking tea from Akash ji. Will I be able to go? Papa took my only car, why does he think that only Dhruv's family will give me a new car? I know they will but I don't want any car. I don't know how did he come up with such ideas? Who is this in front? I rub my eyes and try to look carefully, then I see Dhruv working on the laptop while drinking coffee I guess?

 I don't know how did he come up with such ideas? Who is this in front? I rub my eyes and try to look carefully, then I see Dhruv working on the laptop while drinking coffee I guess?

One thing I don't understand is why he always remains half naked. She murmured to herself.
The man is a pervert but looks beautiful when he his working with such a serious way.

Oh really...! Can say that did you just flirt with me.

Why is he doing this strange thing in the matters of my mind?