Chapter 16: Shopping

In The Mall...

Dhruv thought in his mind, this girl is taking so much time, why this girl is annoying? Why is she so clingy? Why God why? I feel like I am going to die if I stay here for minute.

Mister Dhruv!! Dhruv!!

I come out of my thought because I hear someone calling me. Let me see who this girl is and it is none other than Sonam. Who is the daughter of our company partner Mr. Chatterjee.

Yes?, I say.

I said, I heard you got married? Is that true?

I don't like girls who twist things around. Despite knowing the truth, she wants to hear it from my mouth now.

The news already got leaked that I got married to someone but didn't I reveal her ( Darpan ). Because she is a college student and it can affect her studies. And the trustee of the college where she is studying is my friend. And yes I didn't know about Priya because Priya requested my friend. She is naive but is very smart in such matters.

Then suddenly I felt something strange. Don't know why but As if I feel like looking back. I saw Darpan in front of me shopping with a BOY...?

Who is this boy? Oh so along with this Darpan has come for shopping.

huh? What can we expect from such a girl? By the way, the boy also looks rich. No she is not like that.

Sonam, tell me Dhruv, are you really married?

Yes, I am married. (In cold tone)

Hearing this, there was no expression on Sonam's face Because she already knew that.

How does your wife look? Then?

Whenever you see an angry, stubborn, irritable, she keeps fighting over small things. So much sensitive an--

Dhruv was still criticizing Darpan in his mind to give Sonam her answer. when he again saw Darpan in front of her quickly said, weird thinking!! But there's one thing she is calm as ocean. But her calmness says everything. She is quite but there is so much noises in her head. And every thing about her is weird but unic she is special you know.  Nobody is like her.

All this things  Dhruv said without  even realising it.

Sonam always liked Dhruv as a friend, these days she was thinking of Dhruv as something else than just a friend. But her chance also went away.

Dhruv is talking like this about his wife, she is lucky. Really lucky. Dhruv did not like to talk much anyone even his friends and family but as soon as he started to talked about his wife. He said she is special. She is lucky really lucky. Dhruv is telling me about her as if she is in front of him. He was lost in her conversation while talking about her.

When will you introduce me to her?

Dhruv, whose gaze was still going towards the Darpan, Just then Dhruv sees that she is going inside a store. He said while looking at Sonam.

Soon. Come on, do you want something else? Dhruv said while standing.

No, I don't want anything. I didn't finish chatting with you but?

I will buy and give it from my side ok?

let's get up? ok then.

It is not that I am interested in ruining their date. I just want the public to know that I have also come on a date. They should just look at me once.
Yes, this is what I want, it is easy. I just want her to see me. That it! Ok!! Wait but why I am explaining to my self.By the way, whether she is inside or outside the house, does she keep roaming around with the same expression on her face? Cold.