Chapter 13: Closiness

Priya and Veer were quarreling with each other for a long time.

Darpan, did you eat food?

Yes, ma, I ate a little from the college canteen.

Oh okay. If you feel hungry, tell me and I will cook something for you quickly. Okay? Yes, ma!

Darpan was staring at Maya aunty for a long time. And Maya aunty was also understanding it that Darpan is staring at her. She herself doesn't want to say anything to Darpan or say she doesn't want to disturb her but. Finally she asks her.

What happened Darpan beta why are you looking at me like this?

I don't know, I just feel relaxed when I look at you like this.

Thanks beta.

No, there is something more.

What? Then tell na. I like looking at you Maa!! It seems as if I am looking at a white cloud in a blue sky.

As soon as Darpan said Maa, I don't know why but Maya ji couldn't stop herself from hugging her. (L I feel like loving you beta and I will always do. She could understand that Darpan was looking at her as if she was looking at the first person who loved her. Or as if she had asked her to have food. Expect Priya.

Priya said, "If the work is done then why don't you leave from here?"

Look, my work is not only in the office but also outside and I have to take care of the families too and this my family too hai na Aunty?

Then he grows there comfortably and sees Priya and Veer fighting, in which both of them are not bothered about themselves or anyone else.

This time Priya did not get the answer. Because she also knew that Veer was saying the right thing. Priya got up and started leaving then Maya Aunty says Priya!, tell him that you are sorry ok?

But why mother? Why only me? He started that conversation first, right?

Maya ji then looked at Veer and gestured to him as if she was saying that he should apologize, right? Veer also understands that because he was started that conversation. He says sorry to Priya. And then takes blessings from Maya ji and starts leaving.

Veer had no expectations from Priya that she would apologize to him because for him Priya was a short-tempered and arrogant girl.

wait !? Priya goes to him and apologizes. sorry!!

Priya was not a bad girl but either Veer was a good or bad but he was definitely a friend. She wanted that Veer would say that Why was she like that? Wanted to hear all this. But he didn't care, perhaps that's why she got angry. which she couldn't handle it.

Hearing this, it seemed as if there was a strange stirring in Veer's stomach.

Okay  bye aunty, I am leaving, bye
Bhabhi (Darpan). He had just reached the door when he looked back one last time at Priya who had started talking to Maya ji.

Veer himself, "I don't know why this Priya which always stares at me with strange eyes. I am finding so cute now? Come on forget it it's nothing Veer!

While leaving, Darpan looked at Veer, As if she is saying something with her eyes. Like you should been here.

Veer also gives signals to her with his eyes, and you too.

******

Priya was roaming here and there in the room muttering.

Darpan says to her, hey yaar!! how much more will you roam? Hey, the exam is going to come on 11th of next month! And now there is only one month left to study? Let's start studying na?