Chapter 7: Marriage contract

Dhruv turned back once and looked towards Priya, and then he looked towards Darpan, whose tears had reached her cheeks.

He said, 'And yes, don't even think about going out of the city, otherwise you don't know the consequences of getting tangled up with Malhotra.'

I will not marry you, no matter what happens. What do you think, I will listen to you? That's not the case, understand? Rather, I would give up my life than marry you.

Dhruv, who was going with his mother, stops in the middle hearing Darpans word he comes near her.

He glares at her angrily and says, I don't care if you live or die, but understand this after the wedding." Miss Darpan, 'Let's see something interesting.' Saying this, Dhruv left from there.

Darpan looked quite disappointed towards Priya.

Why Pia? Why did you say something like that to your brother? You were my only friend whom I could understand completely, but today, while saying that, Tears started to coming from her eyes continuosly.

Priya also felt bad for her friend, but what she did was absolutely right because Darpan didn't hear the audio in which her dad was speaking ill of her.

Priya, while explaining to Darpan, said, 'Why don't you understand, Dipu? Your dad sees you as a burden. They were even saying that if you weren't their daughter, things would have been much better, and as for your mom...'

Before Priya could say anything more,

Darpan interrupted her Bas!! ( Enough!! )

So that means you sent me on a date with your brother, all that thing was fake right? You deliberately sent me on that fake date so that your brother could find out information about me, right? Because that girl was not me. Is your brother also involved in this?

No he didn't no anything  about this.

No, if he was then you would not have to tell your brother yourself.

Priya didn't said anything for while then she replied to Darpan.

I will do whatever I feel is right for you Dipu, whether you like it or not.

While leaving from there Darpan turns back and says to Priya, “I do not know when my anger will subside this time and perhaps I cannot even guarantee about it.

Priya did not try to stop Darpan because she knew that what she did was right.

(Darpan..! You both need each other, and it has always been that way. You will understand this in a few months. You need fall in love with him and he too.)

I am doing this because somewhere I have also taken advantage of your goodness, for which I will never be able to forgive myself. And if it is about you and my brother, I don't know about my brother, but you will truly cherish that relationship because no one can understand the importance of relationships better than you, Darpan, and maybe I also played a part in the life you are living now.

" I am sorry for that but it's all for your good future".

Sakshi was there whole time listening to all this drama from far.

Dhruv, who was driving, Maya Aunty asked him, 'Is it necessary to do this, beta? Can't we refuse Priya in some other way?'

Dhruv replied, 'Ma, didn't you see how serious Pia was when she said she wants to marry her friend and she asked me for something for the first time? How can I refuse her? And she was so serious.