-CH 5- Accident

Kyle got a bit closer to her and whispered "it's a thank you for the cookie" he then placed it next to her and moved a stray Hair behind her ear, without touching her face though.

She was too shocked from how bold he was to even speak but damn the warmth in his voice could make anyone do whatever he asks for.

Suddenly she snapped out of her mesmerized state and pushed his hand away "I can't accept it! And please don't touch me." 

He nodded and removed his hand but didn't get up yet though.

"What exactly is your problem?! First you stole my cookie and now you're doing weird stuff... I don't even know your name! She shifted her position into a more defensive one, but he only chuckled.

"Kyle" he simply added.

"What?!" She raised an eyebrow.

"My name... it's Kyle Miller."

She looked at him and only then did she notice how beautiful his blue eyes were, they looked mysterious and a bit broken even though he always smiled.

"My name is Anika... but my friends call me Ani" she muttered; he raised an eyebrow then rested his chin on his hand.

"Friends? I don't ever see you talking to anyone" he said sarcastically.

Her cheeks went red, and she hugged her book tightly.
"Oh, shut up I do have friends! A-a lot of the"

"Yeap you sure do" he said in the same sarcastic tone, he then stood up and put his hands in his pockets.

"Drink it I know it's your favorite" he then turned around and walked away leaving her completely stunned, what did he say? 'I know it's your favorite?' 

She was so puzzled, that guy was very mysterious yet attractive as well, but she wasn't going to admit that so soon.

She looked at the strawberry milk he got her and she opened it, it sure was her favorite after all.

"Where the heck were you?" Yelled Jason who was very annoyed.

"None of your business" he sat down back next to him. 

"You little-"

"Just shut up man you're too noisy." He crossed his arms behind his head.

Jason got even more annoyed and was about to kick him when he remembered something.
"The medicine Kyle..." His tone was more serious now.

"Ugh... right right I'll take it later."

"Why do I even bother, the world would be so much better without you anyway"

Of course, it was just a joke because no one cared about Kyle as much as Jason did, he hated every time he thought about the day when Kyle wouldn't be there in... a world without that annoying idiot was so boring and lonely for him...

************(YEAR 2022)************

It was a rainy night, it was raining heavily and there wasn't a soul walking outside at that time, only passing cars that splashed the rain drops everywhere, it was cold and dark, the only thing that broke through that darkness was the shop's lights.

"ANIKA! Anika please wait! You have to listen to me!" A horse voice called after the young woman who was running in the rain completely soaked and wet.

"Shut up! Who are you to talk after what you've done you monster!" She yelled back as tears streamed down her face.

"It's a misunderstanding! It wasn't me! I swear I can't believe you actually believed that! I thought we were friends!!" The guy yelled back while trying to calm her down, but she kept resisting and pushing him away, she nearly slipped but he caught her in his arms.

"We're not friends! We were never friends Kyle!" She then pushed him away and stormed to whatever direction she was walking in, and because the rain was too heavy the man in the car didn't see the woman who ran just in front of him out of nowhere.

she froze right in her place, she couldn't move a single muscle and just looked at the speeding car in front of her. "ANIKA!" was the last thing she heard before everything went Black.

Kyle ran towards her, but it was too late because the car had already hit her, her body went limp into the wet street.... he panicked and kneeled down in front of her, his hands were shaking like crazy, and he felt a really tight pain in his chest. "it's my fault.... it's my fault.... it's my fault.... it's my fault...." he kept mumbling this and didn't see or hear anything other than her body which looked life less. "sir" the man who hit her tried to get him out the panic attack he was in.

"Sir please calm down! we can still take her to the hospital please get your shit together!" the man shouted again while already calling the ambulance.

Kyle's hands didn't stop shaking at all, and he didn't hear a word from what the man said, his eyes were just wide in fear, and he suddenly started coughing really badly. "My mother! I can't lose you like I lost her! not again...please just not again...." he gasped through the coughs. (my poor baby is traumatized man; I feel so bad,)

************(YEAR 2024)************

She was sitting on the same bench she usually sat on, a soft breeze tickled her neck, and the air made her bangs fly to the side revealing a scar on the left part of her forehead.

"oh, see you're always sitting alone like I said you have no friends" he whispered into her ear from behind as he leaned behind her, and his warm breath sent shivers down her spine. she jumped up completely startled by how close he was.

"w-what do you think you're doing!" she was about to slap him, but he caught her small hand midair, that in her mind was the first time she ever felt his skin on hers, his grip was tight and firm leaving no room for resisting....

(Part is a bit short for lazy reasons ;)