So here's a present to let you know I still exist ~Christophe x Reader~

Whatever poison's in this bottle will leave me broken sore and stiff.
But it's the genie at the bottom who I'm sucking at. He owes me one last wish.
So here's a present to let you know I still exist.
I hope the next boy that you kiss has something terribly contagious on his lips.

Christophe sat by his open window, the cold night air making his room that much colder. But he could care less, he sat smoking. The smoke leaving his lips and twisting around in the air before disappearing only to be replaced by another trail of smoke leaving his throat. He had given up smoking for a while. For her. "Stop smoking so much, kissing you is getting really gross." She would say to him, a mercenary like him. She was good at her job, almost to good at it. 

But I got a plan (I got a plan)
Drink (drift) for forty days and forty nights.
A sip for every second-hand tick.
And for every time you fed me the line, "you mean so much to me...".
I'm without you.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his messy brown hair. He had met her one night, they were both after the same target. She had gotten to him first, he was to shocked to see her. Her (h/l) (h/c) shinning in the florescent lights, her (e/c) hues widened as she saw him. She snapped the mans neck and took the files. Sprinting away from the star struck boy. 

So tell all the English boys you meet, about the American boy back in the states.
The American boy you used to date.
Who would do anything you say.

He had found again. Singing at some club, undercover. She was gorgeous and he couldn't keep his brown eyes off of her. 'I desperately need to talk to her.' He thought to himself as she sat in the table closest to the stage. Her (s/c) skin seemed to be glowing in the dim lights of the club. The (f/c) dress she was wearing hugged her curves and shinned like a million stars. Her (e/c) hues darted to look down at him, a light blush creeping across her cheeks as she smirked at him. 

And even if her plane crashes tonight she'll find some way to disappoint me,
by not burning in the wreckage, or drowning at the bottom of the sea.
"Jess, I still taste you, thus reserve my right to hate you."
And all this empty space that you create does nothing for my flawless sense of style.

She had found him after the club had closed. "If you keep this up I just might think you're stalking me." She said smoothly as he lit a cigarette in the alley behind the club. Her black heels clicked against the wet pavement. "What if I am stalking you?" He replied calmly though he could feel his heart hammering inside his chest. "Then that would be a disconcerting seeing as you're a mercenary, not like some of the creeps that come to my shows. Plus you're cute, you don't need to stalk me. Just ask me out." "You wouldn't make it be that easy." "Oh, you're smart too?" She said before finally leaving the smoking man behind her as she entered the car waiting out front for her.

It's 8:45 (it's 8:45). The weather is getting better by the hour.
(Rains all the time) I hope it rains there all the time.
And if you ever said you miss me then don't say you never lied.
I'm without you.

Their relationship wasn't exactly an easy one. The often went after the same targets, working together or apart it didn't matter. They'd still end up making out on top of the building they were located. "Stop smoking so much, kissing you is getting really gross." Christophe bolted awake as she recited the familiar line. He was still in his apartment. Smoking with the window open. He growled in frustration as he threw the cigarette out the window, it landing in the flower pots of the women in the apartment underneath him. The window shut behind him as he got up to walk away. Trying to keep the painful memories at bay. It didn't help, he knew that the minuet he falls asleep they would come back, like the breaking of a dam or some shit. 

So tell all the English boys you meet, about the American boy back in the states.
The American boy you used to date.
Who would do anything you say.

Never gonna get it right, you're never gonna get it

But she had left. Wanting to get out of the mercenary business as she stated. He knew he would never know the real reason. So he would curse her from thousands of miles away. Knowing she wouldn't be coming back for him. They were never together, not really. He liked to tell himself that late at night when he was laying in his bed staring at the ceiling above. 'We never really together.' Repeating the line in his head until he fell asleep. 

 No more songs about you

After this one, I am done
You are, you are, you're gone

He would stop thinking about her. 

He would stop trying to get her back.

He would stop smoking for real this time.

He would apologize to the cute girl in the apartment under him.

He would take down her pictures and burn them.

He would start sleeping without thoughts of her.

He would ask out the gorgeous girl in the apartment under him.

He would move on.

He would get in a real relationship.

He wouldn't give her a second look when she came back.

He would hold the hand of his fiance and keep walking. Because moving on was easy when you had someone there with you.

 So tell all the English boys you meet, about the American boy back in the states.

The American boy you used to date.
Who would do anything you say.