I hate everyone, everyone except you ~Jasmyn x Cartmen~

"I got put on host/hostess duty but I know those people and I do not want them to see me because I low key hate them. Please cover for me while I hide in the bathroom." AU

"Hello and welcome to Olive Garden how many will we be serving today?" Same question every night. Sometimes Jasmyn wondered if she could get a better job, but hell, this job was easy and she knew how to do it and how to do it well. Also a certain someone works here that she wouldn't leave behind.

Eric Cartmen.

Yeah sure he was a terrible person who any one could hardly stand, but she thought he was cute. Standing in front of the mirror she checked on her ponytail. Making sure no stray hairs were flying every where.

As she stood in front of the small podium she could hear the voices of the people about to walk in. "Oh hell no!" She muttered ducking behind the bar behind her. She peaked over at them, Alie and her stupid fucking minions were here. What the hell did they want? Probably food stupid. Making sure they were all looking away, Jasmyn made a run for it. She saw Cartmen standing around and raced over to him, pulling him into the kitchen.

"What the actual fuck Jas?" "Look I need you to go seat the people out there, cause I kinda sorta low key hate them. And if they see me here, they'll come back and talk to me. It's like if Butters found out you worked here. So do me this favor while I go hide in the bathroom, okay Eri?"

They were both far too lazy to say the others full names, so the nicknames came in handy. Cartmen pouted and crossed his arms glaring at the brown eyed girl in front of him. "Fine, only because I don't want you telling Butters I work here." Breathing a sigh of relief Jasmyn ran into the female bathroom and hid in one of the stalls.

"Hello and welcome to Olive Garden how many will we be serving today?" Oh, Cartmen did not sound happy. "Well it's about time. We've standing out here for like 30 minuets." "It's only been 3 minuets calm down. Do you want a table or booth?" "You know what no, we are never coming here again." Jasmyn burst out of the bathroom and hugged Cartmen.

"Oh my gosh I love you!" "Yeah yeah, I love you too." Jasmyn stopped jumping around and looked at Cartmen curiously. "You love me?" "Why else would I continue to work at this hell hole?" Jasmyn smiled and kissed his cheek softly. "Well, get back to work before the manager realizes we just lost customers." Blushing Cartmen kissed her cheek back and ran away to go serve the table again. "Such a cutie."

"Oh, Hiya Jasmyn. I didn't know you worked here." Jasmyn nodded as Butters walked in. Reaching into her pocket she texted Cartmen.

To Eri Car <3: Butters is here run.

From Eri Car <3: On it