He's a scattered brain, I'm a scattered space - Creek

Tweek stared blankly at the bored. The American history teacher was going over the same as yesterday. Seeing as no one paid any attention except for Tweek. Resting his elbow on the desk, he let his head drop into the palm of his hand. He shifted his head to stare at the empty desk beside him. The desk was cold and had hardly been used all year. The only time that certain boy sat in that desk, was the first and his last day at South Park High School in his senior year. Craig Tucker, football star, first chair clarinet, best art student in the school, science honors society president, and the only person Tweek ever felt any kind of emotion for. Had moved. His senior year. He hadn't told anyone. He just left everyone behind to move to North Park. According to him, North Park has a better school. Tweek never saw or heard from the blue hatted boy again. Everyone got along with out him. But Tweek couldn't move on. Sometimes, Tweek would go to North Park and sit in the park. Hoping that Craig would find him. Maybe they would talk. Maybe Craig would confess the feelings he had for the coffee addicted boy. Maybe he would yell at him to leave. Any kind of interaction would be good. Just to see his beautiful blue eyes staring into his green ones. To see that silly blue hat he wore all the time, pulled over his messy black hair again was all he needed. "Tweek, do you need to go visit the nurses office. You're crying again." Tweek looked up at the short teacher. Her black hair pulled back into a lose ponytail. Her dark green eyes flickering with concern. Grabbing his dark blue book bag, Tweek nodded. Quickly rushing out of the classroom to go to the nurses office. As he rushed down the hallway, Tweek stared down at his green converse. The shoelaces were slowly becoming undone. Tweek looked up to see if he was close to the nurses office, when he suddenly he ran into someones chest. Falling backward on to the cold tile ground. "S-Sorry." Tweek got up and rushed past them. Keeping his head down. "Tweek wait!" Stopping dead in his tracks Tweek could feel the tears streaming down his pale face again. "No, No you're not real. He left. He left everyone to go to North Park. He left me." Tweek took off down the hallway. Ignoring the nurses office as he passed it by. He had to get out of the school. He had to get far away. He couldn't stay here, not with Craigs ghost following him. "Tweek!" Turning on his heels, Tweek chucked his backpack at him. "I haven't I told you! You're not real. You're just another anxiety and fear that follows me around. The others have left. Why does Craig keep coming around? Why can't I get rid of him. Yes I know that I want him back. Yes I know I never told him how I feel. BUT HE WOULD JUST LAUGH AT ME, OR FLIP ME OFF. HE LEFT ME ALONE WHILE EVERYONE ELSE MOVED ON I WAS STUCK HERE CRYING EVERYDAY HOPING HE WOULD COME BACK TO SAVE ME. BUT I DON'T GET A KNIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOR BECAUSE I'M NOT WORTH FIGHTING FOR!" Before he could go on, he felt a soft pressure on his lips. His eyes doubled in size. 'B-But I-I thought h-he left.' Placing his hands on Craigs shoulders, Tweek kissed back softly. Ravishing the moment, Craig wrapped his arms around Tweeks delicate waist. As they broke apart, Craig rested his forehead on Tweeks. "You are worth fighting for. You're my everything. I was stupid. I didn't even want to move to North Park. I love you, you huge spaz." Tweek brought his hands up and placed them on Craigs cheeks, cupping his face. "W-W-Why didn't y-y-you come GAH b-back earlier." Craig chuckled as he hugged Tweek. "You forget to stutter when your angry." "O-Oh." Craig smiled sweetly as he kissed Tweek softly. Pulling away he pulled Tweek closer into a tight hug. Wrapping his arms around Craigs middle, Tweek breathed in the scent he had been missing for months. "I didn't come back earlier because I thought you didn't need me. Not until I started seeing in the park at North Park did I realize how much you needed me around. I love you Tweek." "I love you too Craig."

*Hey guys sorry this is super short (/n\) but I hope you like it.*