Love of my Life, My Soulmate, You're my Best Friend - Kenny

(Y/n) (l/n) had been Kenny McCormicks best friend since kindergarten. Yeah some people thought that was a little weird but you didn't think so. You thought to your self when suddenly you heard the click of a camera. You turned around looking for Kenny's signature orange hoodie. You quickly pulled your shirt on and turned to look at the air vent. Sure enough there was a little sliver of an orange jacket. "God dammit Kenny." She muttered to herself. "Huh?" (Y/n) looked up to see Wendy and Bebe looked at her in confusion. They stood their in their black and red panties. 'Practically candy from a baby as Kenny would say.' "Nothing just talking to my self." Bebe smirked as she wrapped her arm around (y/n)'s shoulders. "Talking to your self about Kenny?" She asked drawing out Kenny's name. "W-W-What n-no." Wendy rolled her eyes as she slipped on one of Stan’s shirts. "(Y/n), sweetie your crush on Kenny is about as obvious as Tweeks crush on Craig." Bebe pulled on her black skinny jeans giggling. "Also we are your best friends. You have told us you have a crush on him." (Y/n) blushed as she slipped on her black skinny jeans. "Aw (Y/n) we match today!" (Y/n) turned to look at Bebe. Both were wearing black skinny jeans and a (f/c) shirt. (Y/n) winked. "I watched you dress this morning babe. Just so we could match." Bebe rolled her eyes as she pulled (y/n) into a hug. Bebe pushed (y/n) into her boobs. "BOOB HUG." (Y/n) screech trying to get away from Bebe's boobs. "Not again!" Kenny giggled as he watched them. A bright blush on his face. 'Does (y/n) really like me?' He felt him self falling but before he could think of what to do, he tumbled down the small air vent slope, through the grate, and into the girls locker room. Bebe and Wendy stared wide eyed at Kenny. (Y/n) sighed slipping on her (2nd f/c) boots. Wendy looked down noticing she didn't have pants on she squealed and ran away, grabbing her pants on the way. Bebe glared daggers at Kenny as she put on her flaming red heels. "You're lucky I care to much about (y/n). Or your balls would get to meet the girls here." She said with a snarl as she motioned at her heels. Grabbing her bag, she turned walking to the door of the locker room. "(Y/n), please keep a tighter lease on your dog. Next time I will step on his balls. Love you boo, see you later." Bebe said with a giggle as she left the locker room. "Kenny you okay?" (Y/n) asked, sitting on the bench beside Kennys body. He looked up, his nose bloody from the fall. "I'm fine. I think." He sighed looking around for a rag. (Y/n) pulled off her shirt and handed it to him. Kenny blushed as he watched her turn away from him. "You can use that. I didn't like that shirt that much anyway." Nodding, Kenny slipped off his jacket and placed it on her shoulders. "I don't want you getting sick." They both sat their backs to each other. "Do you think they figured it out yet?" Smiling, Kenny laced his fingers with (y/n)'s. She turned to look at him. He kissed her softly. "Not yet my dear." (Y/n) giggled as she kissed him. Her arms pulled through the sleeves, she wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him closer as he pulled her onto his lap. As they pulled away (y/n) let her fingers trace from his jawline to his shoulders. "Without your jacket you can see all the hickeys." Kenny smiled. "I know." He picked up her book bag, slinging it over her shoulder. (Y/n) zipped the jacket up as they made their way out of the school. "I'll walk you home." (Y/n) smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder. "That sounds good to me." 

*I apologize for how short this is (/n\)*