Too Cool For Jersey ~Caitlyn x Kyle~

(Their all in Highschool, just to clear stuff up.)

Her striped hat lay fallen on the frozen concrete. Some snow dusted it lightly as she felt another kick land between her ribs. Coughing, she tried to raise her hand to cover her mouth. "You act so tough bitch. Why the hell would he even like you?" The blonde girl spat at her as they continued to kick her. 'How the hell did this all happen? What the fuck did I ever do to these girls?' Caitlyn thought as the kicks and words faded away as she thought. 'Oh that's right, Him.'

Caitlyn stood by her locker. Waiting for Willow and her small group of friends. They weren't a lot, kinda crazy and a little messed up. But, they cared. "Fatass no one cares!" Hearing his deep dorky voice made her snap her head around. The teachers forced her to take her hat off, so her short black hair flowed elegantly as she turned, the red bow staying in place. Her brown eyes filled with wonder as she watched him. His bright green eyes met hers and he blushed, quickly looking away.

"Yo! Cat." Caitlyn turned to see Willow walking over to her. Her short curly hair bouncing as she smiled. Lizzie, TJ, Destiny, and Alex behind her. They all waved at her, Caitlyn waved back as she admired her friends. Lizzie was tall with long dark brown hair and the eyes to match. Tj, Lizzie's boyfriend of 3 years, stood taller than her with short blonde hair and the bright blue eyes to match. Alex was probably one of the taller ones, with her long ever changing hair color and 'wonder tits' as she called them. They were huge. Destiny stood beside Willow, they were both the same height, short and curvy. They were practically twins, except Destiny had the dark hair, eyes, and skin while Willow had the light hair, eyes, and skin. Caitlyn felt like these five dorks were the only people she could be herself around.

"I told you to stop calling me Cat, Willow." The short girl just shrugged in response as she grabbed her Latin book from her locker. "Yeah and you would have heard me the first five times if you could pay attention when Kyle walks by." Caitlyn blushed and glared at Willow. Lizzie just nodded as she rested her arm on Willows shoulder.

"Shes go a point, but you could always make fun of her about Kenny. I mean Kenny is like what, six feet tall or something. While shorty over her is maybe 5' 5." Caitlyn smirked as she ruffled Willows hair. Destiny turned to look at Willow. "Hey did you do the math homework?" Alex suddenly jumped in, smiling like an idiot. "We had math homework?" Caitlyn tuned out as she followed her friends to their separate first period classes. "See ya later guys!" Tj called out as he walked into the gym. Lizzie soon left for math with Alex. Destiny leaving to go to Biology.

"So Caitlyn, when you gonna tell Kyle?" The short girl asked as Caitlyn adjusted her skirt and jacket. "Simple, I'm not." She heard her friend huff in aggravation. Her brown eyes darted to look down at her. "Why not?" "You know why." "You're right, sorry. I gotta get to class." Willow quickly ran down the hallway up into the stairwell to Latin. Caitlyn watched her friend disappear, quickly she turned into the Chemistry classroom. Right as she sat down, the tardy bell rang. The shrill whistle making her cringe.

The class passed by uneventfully when she suddenly ran into a firm chest. "Oof." She said quietly before looking up to give whoever it was a piece of her mind. But her words left her as she saw the bright red hair slicked up, the white shirt with the sleeves ripped off. "Hiya girlie." Kylie-B said as he leaned closer to her face, the cigarette smoke evident on his breath. She groaned and tried to get around him. "Ah come on baby, I know you gotta a little Jersey in ya. Don' cha wanna ride with me?" Caitlyn glared up at him, how the hell did he know where she was from? Pushing him out of the way, she growled and stormed down the hallway.

She could hear the girlish giggles sounding from all around her. Suddenly every girl seemed to want Kyle or should I say Kylie-B. Not even her friend could make her feel better, so she left. Grabbing her hat from her locker she stormed off into the student parking lot.

"Hey baby! Where you think you goin'?" Caitlyn quickly turned to face Kyle. "Look Kyle, I'm not interested. What part of that do you not understand? I. AM. NOT. INTERESTED. So leave me the fuck alone, you creep Jersey freak!" She yelled at him as she unlocked her car and drove off. Leaving a deflated Kyle in the parking lot.

"Caitlyn?"

He whispered to himself.

"I-I thought you liked me."

"Caitlyn!" She head that beautiful husky voice she loved calling out to her. Opening her eyes was hard but there he was. Right when she opened her eyes, his green ones were staring back her. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, the girls must have left after Kyle showed up. He looked like he normally did. His curly red hair tucked under his green hat. "Come on, let's get you home." He picked her up gently and carried her to the white house at the end of the block. 'Why are you helping me? Why do you care?"

Caitlyn sat with her head in her hands, it was cold in the park. But the cold was helping her figure everything out. "Hey bitch!" Caitlyn groaned as she looked up, only to be met with a fist to the face. "What the hell is wrong with you? You're gonna try and take Kylie-B away from us? Well, it's not gonna be that easy, Skank!" They threw her to the ground, she didn't remember much after that.

"Ow!" She cried out as Kyle poured rubbing alcohol on her wounds. "Oh stop being a baby. It's to make sure your wounds don't get infected." Caitlyn sat smiling down at him as he wrapped her wounds. "There, There and There. All done!" He said clapping and smiling up at her. They stayed like that just silently staring at each other.

"Caitlyn!?" They both jumped, startled by the sound. "Yeah Vaneli?" She called back, wondering why he was home so early. "Why are you home so early?" His voice called, closer this time. "I was about to ask you the same thing." She said as her older brother walking into the bathroom to find Kyle, sitting cross legged on their toilet with Caitlyns legs in his lap. "Who is that!" Vaneli screeched. Caitlyn just stared at him in shock, he had never been this angry before. "Vae? W-What's wrong?" She asked quietly.

"THAT FILTH, IS A JEW." Caitlyn just stared in shock as her brother, supposedly the "mature" one out of the both them, screamed about Jew's and how they were trash and deserved the holocaust. Kyle stayed quiet as well, just watching as Caitlyn tried to calm her brother down. "JESUS CHRIST, VAE GET OVER IT. HE'S MY FRIEND AND HE'D GONNA BE AROUND MORE. I CARE ABOUT HIM, STOP TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE!" Vaneli just huffed and stormed out of the house.

"I'm so sorry." Kyle heard her whisper. "It's okay, but I kinda have to ask you a question." Caitlyn just nodded and looked up at him. "Did you really mean it when you said you weren't interested early today." Caitlyn sighed. "I'm not interested in Kylie-B, I'm very interested in Kyle Broflovski."

Smiling, Kyle grabbed her face and kissed her, pulling her close to him and into his lap. Caitlyn just hummed in response as she kissed back softly. Breaking apart, they rested their foreheads on each others.

"I'm so in love with you." Caitlyn whispered.

"I'm so in love with you too." Kyle responded.