Nobody's Hippie ~Bebe x Reader~

I'm nobody's hippie and the best medicine
Is back on track with his taco bell girlfriend
Maybe I'll listen to back in black again
And write more letters that I'll never send

And pretend I'm going for a drive
And pretend I'm driving on I-5
And pretend I'm drinking five alive
And soon you will arrive

Bebe had been dating (Y/n) for a while now. Both of them being just generally happy with each other. Neither caring if they friends didn't understand them. They had each other and that's all that matters. 

And say you're my hippie I'll say I'm your hippie
We'll giggle and cuddle and always be happy
We'll never go crazy we'll never feel crappy
We'll never feel crappy we'll always be happy

So when Bebe and (Y/n) graduated they decided to travel. Getting in (Y/n)'s (f/c) van, packing all their clothes and food they could get their hands on, even bringing Kenny and his girlfriend along. The two of them wanted to escape. "That us somewhere sunny." They had said, book bags filled with clothes slung over their shoulder. So that's what they did. The four of them rotating who had to drive. Laughing at stupid jokes and singing along to the songs on the radio they escaped South Park. 

And you and me will be whirlwinds of danger
We'll crash on our bikes and take candy from strangers
I'll sleep on the top bunk you'll sleep in the manger
The odds always upstage the wager

I'm nobody's hippie and the best medicine's
Back in the sack with his burger king girlfriend
Maybe I'll play tekken 2 all alone again
Hold down select and then laff at big heads

They left Willow and Kenny on the beach, somewhere in North Carolina. The couple waved goodbye to their friends and set out to the beach. Something they had never seen. Bebe smiled at (y/n) her (h/l) (h/c) hair blowing in the salty wind. As they drove down the highway with their windows down. Neither knowing where they were going or what they were going to do when they got there. But hey, they had each other. And that's all that matters. 

So please be my hippie I'm nobody's hippie
We'll smoke some patchouli our lives will be trippy
I try to be mallory but I'm still skippy
We'll freebase tamari like pat benatari

It had been years. They had lived in the van, a run down apartment, a big house shared with six other people, a trailer, a hotel, and finally the van again. As they drove both soon realized where they were going. The snow covered mountains coming into sight. 'South Park 60 Miles.' (Y/n) smiled and settled into the cracked leather of the van. She hadn't been home in almost five years. The frigid breeze felt welcoming on her (s/c) flesh. Bebe kissed the ring on her wife's finger and smiled as her (e/c) eyes lit up like the sun on the ocean.

I'm nobody's hippie and the best medicine
Is back on track with his taco bell girlfriend
Maybe I'll listen to back in black again
And write more letters that I'll never send

As they slowed in front of their old houses they smiled. Their parents running outside and attacking them with hugs. As the days went by they soon realized, Willow and Kenny never came home. The amount of postcards from them was enormous though. Italy, Spain, Japan, London, Chicago, the list went on and on. Bebe smiled and hung up the postcards in their now shared house. "Maybe one day they'll come home." (Y/n) said, knowing Bebe was worried about their friends. "Probably not. They are meant to be out there. They're gonna make it. I know they will." "Is that we were trying to do?" "We were trying to live. There's a difference." 

And write more letters that I'll never send