Do I end up Happy? - Jessica Hunter & Craig Tucker

'Just breath Jess, the worst he could say is no. Just calm down. For gods sake you are Jessica fucking Hunter nothing scares you, you punched Eric Cartmen in that face! Come on Jess, you are a beautiful confident girl. Now go over there and get that boy!' Jessica smiled confidently at the mirror in her locker. Running her comb through her hair again and parting it so it looked just right she beamed at her self. Her blue and green braces showing. Picking up her blue framed glasses, she placed them on her face. "Lets do this." Grabbing her purse, she slung it over her shoulder, closing her locker as she walked toward a certain 6 foot tall blue hatted boy. "Craig!" Craig froze when he heard her sweet voice call his name. The name he despised sounded like a song angles wrote when she said it. 'Come on Craig, get  your self together. Remain calm. Keep that calm demeanor. Poker face, Craig, Poker face. Man I love that song. P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face' "Craig are you singing Poker Face?" He blushed brightly as he turned to look at Jessica. "No." 'Remain calm Craig, it's not like the most perfect beautiful girl is talking to you.' Jessica roller her brown eyes. "Anyway Craig I have a question." She blushed as she twirled a strand of curly brown hair around her. 'Is this it? Is she going to ask me out? IS THIS THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!??' "Shoot." 'Smooth Craig REALLY FUCKING SMOOTH SHE PROBABLY THINKS YOU'RE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE ON THE FUCKING PLANET!' Jessica smiled at the tall boy. "Will you sing at my party tonight?" Craig felt his heart sink into the depths of his stomach. He pulled on the flaps of his blue hat. Bringing the hat down to cover his ice blue eyes. "Y-Yeah sure." Jessica watched Craig with curiosity. He never acted like this around other girls. Jessica shrugged it off as she gave Craig a kind of side hug as she walked toward the exit of the school. "See you then Godzilla, be there by 8." Her red heels clicked on the concrete ground, she turned her head to see if he was coming near her. He just stood at his locker, she couldn't see his beautiful pale face. She breathed a sigh of relief. "So did you ask him?" Jessica look up to see Bebe. "I was going to then I walked over to him and I just couldn't so now he's singing at the party." Bebe frowned as she hugged Jessica. "Ah sweetie it's okay. At least you look hella cute today." Jessica looked down at her outfit, that consisted of a pair of black skinny jeans, flaming red heels, a flaming red v-neck shirt and a black cardigan. "I know, I got all dressed up and looked cute today and I couldn't even fucking ask him." Bebe thought. "Well if my sources are correct, maybe when he sings at your party he'll sing a song for you. Then you both can confess to each other. Jessica smiled widely. "Bebe you are a genius." Bebe rolled her baby blue eyes. "Tell that to my grades." They both giggled, when Jessica looked down at her phone. "Okay, my parents just left, wanna come help me get ready for the party?" Bebe smirked. "Why would you even ask that, the answer will always be yes." Both girls walked back to Jessica's house that was right next to Kyle's. Their heels clicking on the cold, icy concrete alerted Kyle of their on coming presence. He looked up from his spot on his front steps. "Hey dudes!" He waved at them as Jessica unlocked her door. "Kyle you better look fucking amazing at my party or else!" Kyle rolled his eyes at her and stuck his tongue out. "I'm serious Kyle. You might just get lucky tonight." Kyle waved her off. As Bebe dug through Jessica's closet she gasped. "I have found the perfect outfit!" Jessica looked up from her computer. "What is it?" Bebe giggled as she pulled out a short dark blue dress. The dress with tight from the waist up but flowed out in ruffles. It ended a couple of inches about her knee. Bebe matched it with black pumps. "Holy shit." They both smiled as Jessica got into the dress, curling her hair slightly and letting it fall down her back in rivets. Bebe came from the bathroom in a dark red dress that matched Jessica's. "Twins!" They both high fived and looked at the clock. "People should start showing up now." It was around nine when Craig finally made it to the party. He could hear the loud booming music from around the block. 'Good thing everyone's parents had to leave.' He jogged up to the door with his blue guitar in hand. Bebe opened the door and smirked. "Don't you look handsome." He looked down, he was still wearing his black skinny jeans and tight black shirt with his blue and black flannel. "Oh shit I forgot to change." Bebe shrugged. "It's cool, you look better than Cartmen." Craig followed the blonde teen into the house. He looked around for Jessica. Instead her found Kyle flirting with some North Park girl, Stan and Wendy fighting, Kenny and his girlfriend making out, They both waved at him as he passed them by. He saw Cartmen holding hands with some small girl, Butters was passed out in the closet, but no Jessica. Bebe turned off the music. "Ah what the fuck, the music was the only thing drowning out Kenny and his girlfriends making out!" Cartmen yelled at Bebe. "Well, fat ass, we actually have someone singing now that he finally got here." "Craigs here?" Craig turned to look at Jessica come down stairs, and he felt his breath get caught in his throat. "Y-You l-l-look -" "JESUS CRAIG YOU PUSSY SAY IT YOUR AS BAD AS JIMMY!" "Eric sweetie calm down." Jessica rolled her eyes. "Well you gonna play?" He nodded as he walked over to the microphone. "This goes out to a certain girl in a lovely blue dress." Bebe smirked. 'Man I am so glad I told every girl not to wear blue.' Craig cleared his throat, then finally started singing.

"Merrily we fall
Out of line, out of line
I’d fall anywhere with you
I’m by your side

Swinging in the rain
Humming melodies
We're not going anywhere until we freeze

I’m not afraid, anymore
I’m not afraid

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn’t you know, wouldn’t you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who’d like to know, I’d like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

Carefully we'll place our destiny
You came and you took this heart, and set it free
Every word you write or sing is so warm to me, so warm to me
I’m torn, I’m torn to be right where you are

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn’t you know, wouldn’t you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who’d like to know, I’d like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

Forever is a long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side

We all have a story to tell.
Whether we whisper or yell.
We all have a story, of adolescence and all it’s glory.
We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn’t you know, wouldn’t you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who’d like to know, I’d like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?

I’m not afraid, anymore
I’m not afraid"

As Craig finished, he smirked at their shocked expressions. Except for Jessica, who was smiling sweetly at him. He reached for the microphone. "Now I have a confession to make." "Is it that Eric Cartmen is better than you?" Craig glared at Cartmen. "No its not, you see I wrote this song for a certain Jessica Hunter. Jess, I have been in love with you for years now. And I've been to shy to tell you. You make me crazy, Jess and you would make me happier than Cartmen on Pizza day at school if you would be my girlfriend." "That’s pretty fucking happy dude." Jessica ran up to him, tears streaming down her face. "I love you Craig. I love you so much." They both blushed as they leaned in, kissing softly. "Whoa, get some Craig." They broke apart to look at Kenny and his girlfriend giving them a thumbs up. They rolled their eyes and kissed again, this time with wolf whistles from the crowd. Bebe snapped pictures. "Now I can show your children later in life." "Or later tonight either one." Once again everyone turned to look at Kenny. Kenny shrugged, "I mean you don't HAVE to wait but its whatever." Craig laughed as he twirled Jessica around. "Did you end up happy Craig?" He smiled kissed her. "Happier then you'll ever know."

*For Jessicalovespie I hope you like it!*

South Park Oneshots ~Requests Closed~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें